Dear Procrastinator, ACT NOW: Lets Link Up with Traffic jam Weekend Linky Party 259
Get out the the rut of procrastination. Come and join traffic jam weekend linky party 259 to inspire, impact, and transform people. Lives are changed as we serve other people selfishly – not on the weekend linky party 259 alone.
How do you win the emotional battle of your mind that makes you put off something far too long?
Can you soothe this self-inflicted wound that chips away at the most valuable resource in the world: time?
How do you get the power to transcend your paradigms, to swim upstream, to rewrite your scripts, to act based on principle rather than reacting based on emotion or circumstance? See if you will not get something to cheer you up at the linked up posts of weekend linky party 259.
- Still reeling from the impact of covid_19 pandemic since 2020?
- The Whole Truth, Nothing But the TRUTH
- WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINKY PARTY #259
- The bloggers bringing this fabulous weekend linky party 259 to you
Still reeling from the impact of covid_19 pandemic since 2020?
But just before jumping right into the weekend’s luscious linky party 259, here’s food for thought.
Do not allow anxiety, over analysis and analysis paralysis affect your productivity, even if the years since 2020 have not been fruitful yet.
You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage – pleasantly, smiling, non-apologetically – to say ‘no’ to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger ‘yes’ burning inside.”Stephen Covey
Tweet this NOW!“You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage – pleasantly, smiling, non-apologetically – to say ‘no’ to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger ‘yes’ burning inside.” Stephen Covey… Click To Tweet
Getting a late start may be difficult to make up for lost time. Thus, avoiding and delaying on issues that matter to us in our lives or businesses is expensive and costly.
Procrastination costs you:
13 Best Motivational Quotes to Overcoming Procrastination and Laziness – Succeed with Weekend Linky Party 252:
Here are a few quotes to help you say goodbye to procrastination as you join us in this traffic jam weekend linky party 259, and future ones too!
- “Don’t wait for extraordinary circumstance to do good; try to use ordinary situations.” — Charles Richter
- “You may delay, but time will not.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.” ― Mark Twain
- “Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.”
― Charles Dickens, David Copperfield
- “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”
― Abraham Lincoln
- “I never put off till tomorrow what I can possibly do – the day after.”
― Oscar Wilde
- “Your Life Is Happening Right Now: Don’t let procrastination take over your life. Be brave and take risks. Your life is happening right now.”
― Roy T. Bennett
Additional oomph quotes to fire you up with weekend linky party 259
- “…the best possible way to prepare for tomorrow is to concentrate with all your intelligence, all your enthusiasm, on doing today’s work superbly today. That is the only possible way you can prepare for the future.”
― Dale Carnegie
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone”
― Pablo Picasso
- “It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
- “Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer. Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better. From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now.”
Which of these overcoming procrastination quotes with weekend linky party 259 is your fav?
The Whole Truth, Nothing But the TRUTH
Procrastination can have pretty devastating effects. It eats us away and prevents you from achieving greater results in life. Don’t let procrastination take over your life.
Break off the vicious loop of the procrastination habit. Adopt simple behaviors that make you happier and more productive.
Start with a task that is meaningful enough to make a difference, but simple enough that you can get it done.
Then stay the course. Do not break your streak of consistently taking action. Stay positive!
Only you can wake up, arise and change the sequence of events!
Link up – Over to You
What is that one thing that you’ve been putting off?
Commit to doing it. Give yourself a time frame to complete it so that you will be more likely to accomplish it.
Which of these procrastination quotes empower and engage you to shift to action-mode?
“Independent will is our capacity to act. It gives us the power to transcend our paradigms, to swim upstream, to rewrite our scripts, to act based on principle rather than reacting based on emotion or circumstance.” – Stephen R. Covey
Let us hear your say in the comment section below and join traffic jam weekend linky party 259 today to light a fire in someone’s life and business today.
Related reading on how to overcome procrastination starting now: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-adaptive-mind/201901/how-overcome-procrastination-starting-now
WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINKY PARTY #259
Show us your old posts and more on Traffic Jam Weekend’s linky party 259!
Come on in to link up, share, and learn something with us.
The bloggers bringing this fabulous weekend linky party 259 to you
Our guest co-host for weekend linky party 259:
If you would like to become a weekly co-host, complete this quick form.
These are the featured posts from Traffic Jam Weekend #258…
Lisa chose CARAMEL APPLE Spiced GOOEY BUTTER CAKE from Cindy’s On-line Recipe Box. “This cake looks so yummy.”
Michelle chose Seen in an Alley from Adventures in Weseland. “The murals are awesome!”
Laurie also chose this post. “Was my favorite this week. A reminder to me to look for beauty in life everywhere.”
Kimberly also chose this post. “Awesome art!”
The post with the most views was Kindness Matters from Ever Ready.
Thank you featured bloggers for sharing!
Your posts will be pinned (slowly but surely) to the Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party Pinterest board. Please grab a special Traffic Jam Weekend featured button below to display on your blog.
Just a few rules for the this weekend’s linky party 259…
- Grab a Traffic Jam Weekend button below for your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below
- Take some time and visit the other posts
- Create some traffic jam for the hosts of this party
- Share this party on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it to your site as HTML