What is the Job Description For a Blogger? 5 Niche Specific JD’s – Show Off A Freshened-Up Elite Blogger Job Description Resume
A phenomenal blogger job description resume may not be standard across niches on the internet, but there are some similarities. There is no blogger who does not expresses themselves. As they generate the most engaging and original content for either their website or for websites that pay them, its their voice speaking to their audiences.
A double question for bloggers – What part of your blogger job description is Artificial Intelligence replacing? Do you find it ethical?
- What is the Job of a Blogger?
- 5 Stupid-Simple Niche Specific Blogger Job Descriptions
- The Evolution of a Job as A Blogger and Novel Content Marketing Strategies That Sells
- How Does a Top Notch Blogger Job Description Resume Look Like, Because Times Have Changed??
- How Can Blogging Be a Content Marketing Mistake?
- Top 7 Things You as a Content Marketer Could Be Losing Sleep Over NOW – Are You?
- Turbo-Charge Your Current Google Rankings
- Question Box
What is the Job of a Blogger?
All bloggers know that creating content is only ten percent of the work. The other ninety-percent incudes promoting the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand readership.
Thus, its not just a job description of a blogger.
A blogger creates enough content to keep readers engaged and to provide valuable information to any degree.
A successful blogger generates a mash-up of content. It may include blog posts, blog articles, web articles, web copy, content, web content, and blog content for websites, social media platforms, newsletters, and books.
The blogs are used for personal use, businesses, news, networking, and other professional means online to drive extreme engagement through contests, quizzes, polls, surveys, games, and interactive videos.
Bloggers who spend 6 or more hours per post are 56% more likely to report “strong results” than those who don’t ….
5 Stupid-Simple Niche Specific Blogger Job Descriptions
A freelance blogger job description entails receiving article assignments from an editor of other websites. They research the topic, and write strong articles that follow basic SEO guidelines. Payments are on completion of each piece on content.
A job description travel blogger boils down to traveling around the world while collecting material for writing about their travel experiences, freelance writing, maintaining their own blog site and attempting to derive income from the value in their written articles and features from a variety of on-line and off-line sources.
A fashion blogger
The job description of fashion blogger is primarily reporting on the latest fashion trends. Their main job is writing articles, blogs, or other forms of copy for their personal blogs and other media outlets. Fashion magazines, newspapers, websites, social media, etc publishes a fashion bogger’s work.
But a job description of a food blogger, also known as a foodie, comprises of cooking or tasting food that others have cooked, then blogs about the tastes and recipes. They Tweet, Instagram and Pin about their favorite recipes.
An example of a professional corporate blogger’s job description is as detailed below. If you found these 16 corporate blogger responsibilities in a blogger job board, would you take the job as a blogger?
Want a PDF copy to guide you in crafting your jaw-dropping blogger job description resume NOW? You can find it here.
The Evolution of a Job as A Blogger and Novel Content Marketing Strategies That Sells
There is no excuse for a blogger NOT to adapt to changing content marketing, content experiences, and brand experiences.
Do you know of a fierce blogger passively waiting around – hoping for their killer content to get discovered? Any who just hopes to hit the right mark at the right time for the right audience?
A resounding NO!
Content strategy has already changed with the death of intrusive marketing methodologies and the rise of conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) using robots as digital assistants and chatbots.
Will job description of a blogger assistant disappear overtime?
Therefore, a blogger’s assistant job description is not necessary get wiped out of the bogging world. It is more ‘techie’ with the salient adoption of Machine Learning (ML).
The assistant is surrounded by cool tools and resources that increase productivity. For example, when curating content for a new article, free keyword tools can scrape keyword phrases and suggestions out of Google at once and in seconds, a blogger’s assistant has found hundreds of phrases related to a topic.
As a result, the landscape of a blogger’s job description has also evolved.
Awesome Bloggers Create New Content That Packs a Punch, Not Worse!
I do not know about you, but a lot of extensive research and work goes into content creation. A blogger researches topics and develops interesting posts that appeal to a target audience of their content.
You may be a specialist in only one type of content. When a client picks up a phone and places an order that requires another type of content marketing, you may reach out to another blogger.
So far, AI-based marketing platforms are replacing (and even shutting down) contenting marketing departments and agencies.
AI fully engages in activities for creating, curating, editing and or managing content that serves the user’s intent and makes life a bit easier for the target audience.
Creative content creating and marketing bloggers that stand out
When you wear the marketing hat (everyone is selling), your perspective as a fab blogger is influenced by:
- Creating a deeper product/service experience with the target audience
- Accelerating the buyers’ journey by reaching consumers real-time
- Information asymmetry that leads to more sales
You notice that you can only achieve the above by adopting the immersive technology of AR and VR to deliver content compatible with 5G.
The job description of a blogger has grown wider to bring scale, speed, and precision to unique customer tastes. Powerful algorithms, big data, and cloud computing are now part and parcel of blogging and will continue to evolve in the next decade as research has shown.
How Does a Top Notch Blogger Job Description Resume Look Like, Because Times Have Changed??
The skills and training of a blogger enable him/her to:
- Create content that gives the audience a reason to subscribe to an email list
- Collaborate on projects with other bloggers
- Generate and pitch ideas
- Know basic HTML
- Constantly educate him/herself from webinars, online courses, and tons of other material in the niche they are covering
- Market posts to an audience
- Promote content on web pages and web sites
- Find an audience
- Be aware of keyword placement and SEO practices
Other duties increasing the value of a job description of a bogger
- Creatively communicate and engage with an audience
- Endorse products and/or services using an honest strategy
- Conduct research
- Compose and edit new content for posts
- Respond to blog comments
- Manage social media
- Create own products like books, courses, videos, interviews
- Keep up with changes on all online social platforms that they engage with their audience
- Attend a conference as often as possible to update themselves and make new connections
What has been left out?
How to measure success of a blogger
For the purpose of scaling and growing small businesses and startups, we will look at the job description of a blogger that has evolved out of the success of making money online from a niche whose traffic is inexhaustible.
Yes, you got that right.
So what niche is this?
Some call it internet marketing, others call it online marketing, now interchangeably used with content marketing.
How Can Blogging Be a Content Marketing Mistake?
Blogging is fantastic.
It’s done over and over again. There are many learned lessons that come along with blogging. But for it to be effective, blogging should be part of a wider marketing process that drives results, as you get your keywords together and right, with each subsequent blog post.
This is content marketing.
Content marketing is the internet marketing of today and tomorrow. It is a strategic marketing approach.
The focus of content marketing is creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content (as outlined in this blog post here) to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.
Top 7 Things You as a Content Marketer Could Be Losing Sleep Over NOW – Are You?
In the process, Adobe 2019’s, Digital Trends affirms that content marketers lose sleep over:
- The difficulty in getting a holistic view of customers and prospects across
- The difficulty in tracking the effectiveness of your marketing and media budget
- How to ensure a consistent experience throughout the lifecycle of a customer
- Lack of adequate internal resources
- Poor marketing technology integration
- How to personalize customer experience without violating consumer privacy
- The gap in specialist marketing expertise
Which one tops your list?
You will find more infographics at Statista
60% of marketers create at least one piece of content each day.
Spot-on content marketer from a day-to-day blogger
Content marketing, native advertising, and brand journalism are often used as synonyms, but they’re definitely not the same.
This is what separates a precise content marketer from a day-to-day blogger.
Each content creation and marketing tactic or strategy develops a a normal day-to-day blogger to an Elite Content Marketing Strategist. It does not matter if it is:
- Paid media
- Influencer marketing
- … add to the list …
Where Does the Job Description of a Blogger Assistant Come in Handy? (Super Lucrative Secret)
There are bloggers who publish new content each day, while others do it only once every other time (a month, bi-weekly, weekly, twice a week) but continuously update their content.
Want to know a super lucrative-secret?
Imagine waking up to a long-lasting gush of traffic to your website today (even if you have very few email subscribers)? Updating and republishing old blog posts is one of the top and best hidden secret sauce for traffic growth and generating buzz (afresh) about any website.
Turbo-Charge Your Current Google Rankings
This 5-Step Growth Hack Amps Your Email List and Traffic
Adjusting key phrase usage and relevance based on an old blog post’s current rankings could be your job description or you could pass if off to your assistant.
Optimize your blog content instead of losing sleep looking at your Pinterest’s monthly viewers and impressions, stressed.
- Insert additional ranking keywords
- Add more related internal links by linking from a current post to older articles, but you also link TO a current post FROM older articles
- Use related phrases and questions in supplementary subheadings
- Never underestimate the power of multiple high quality graphics and Images every 200 words or so in your blog posts. These could be charts or graphs with original insights, infographics, screenshots, adorable Pinterest pins, clickable tweets of thought leaders or contributor quotes from experts, … Explore your imagination. Do not sleep on it!
- Upon republish, NEVER forget your fresh submission to Google indexing
You can easily “supercharge” posts to typically double in traffic to your website in 30 days (or less).
To grow a brand, you as a professional blogger, use content marketing to publish content that teaches, inspires, guides, or solves a problem for a target audience. With some handy hacks of targeting precise traffic, the ideal prospects find that content on the web without it being pushed at them, not just sleazy sales page.
This is the invigorating reward of freshening up your blogger job description resume.
If your audience and loyal fans gain something useful from the content, they keep coming back for more.
In the coming days, we will point out the ‘Job Description of an Elite and Successful Content Marketing Strategist’ that makes you stand out from a day-to-day blogger and attract lucrative partnerships.
- Have a favorite job description of a blogger that we didn’t mention? Let us know in the comments below.
- What do you think? Have you discovered something new from this blog?
- What particular job description of your day-to-day blogger life has been left out?
- To you who has hired a blogger, what other job descriptions have not been covered in this blog?
Job description of a blogger is beyond blogging
- Contribute by adding a comment using the comments section below.
- Share the blog using the buttons at the end of the blog because this article is valuable.
- If at any time you have questions about the content marketing that differentiates your job description as a blogger from the $20 per content to join the ranks of the big league, do not hesitate to reach out and ask us how to proceed.
- Subscribe to ThExtraordinariOnly by Email if you enjoyed this blog. This does not subscribe you to any newsletter at all. You will never miss any updates.
We are social
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Vimeo, and Instagram.
- Clap for us on Medium.
- Pin with us today.
Update your job description as a blogger today not to get replaced by AI-based services.
Discover, learn and integrate with us on Facebook!
Join our subscribers to get additional tips on the successful nomadic life of a blogger not included in the blogs or any part of our website. There is a reason we rank Top 100 small business blogs, websites, and influencers.👈
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. The opinions on this page are our own and we don’t receive additional bonuses for positive reviews. Thank you for your trust!