Pivot your Call To Action strategy to generate clear and Concise Buzz as you do less [DON’T trade income for no income]
Do you know that a simple and effective call to action (CTA) is the kind of persuasive writing that improves click-through rates (CTR)? Does your button CTA or in-copy call to action tell your reader, visitor, or potential customer exactly what you want them to do?
Do you know how best to craft working and highly converting calls to action on your blog post, website page, button, etc? You are here to increase your conversion of visitors to loyal customers. We will waste no more time but instead direct you to copy each of the curated call to action for every situation and hear the roar of your highly converting qualified leads.
For a successful email marketing strategy start here with these 4 Steps To Extract Your First Gmail Email List That Already Exists- Including Yahoo, Outlook, AOL
- Persuasive Marketing Wins
- 15 Things Your Amazing CTAs Can Help You Achieve
- Prioritize Your Call To Action Copy Tactics To Help Your Business Scale FAST
- 1. Start Conversations, Increase Social Media Engagement and Grow Your Audience
- 2. Drive Your Profile’s Engagement Using a CTA To Help Increase The Number of Comments on Those Posts
- 3. How to Promote a Discount with the Best 11 Call to Action Phrases For Your Posts
- 4. Selling eCommerce PRODUCTs?
- 5. When Creating A Sense of URGENCY To Physical Products Makes You Feel Stupid
- 6. Get People To Act NOW with This Emotional Language!
- 7. sPRUCE A Service
- 8. Promote a Lead Magnet With Emotional Calls To Action
- 9. Encouraging Impact ‘Full’ Call To Action Phrases
- 10. Looking for Efficient Short, Snappy, and Actionable CTAs NOW?
- 11. How About the Transactional Keywords to Add to Your CTAs?
- Where Do You Place a Call To Action?
Persuasive Marketing Wins
It is a fact that your website is competing with more than a billion other websites. Your social media page is not the only one on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
Each of these sites asks their audience to:
- Do something
- Read more
- Hand over their email address.
How do you compel anyone to hand over their private and personal information or money unless you give them a good reason?
Do You Find Creating A Click-worthy Call to Action Hard?
This post is for you.
What is the best call to action copy this year?
Use short, snappy, and actionable call to action phrases for your post, page, button, etc. Master the art of using CTAs not to suck the life out of you with the emotional language that will generate a buzz.
To get consumers to want to get details about how they can try out your product or service, your call to action should not be unclear.
Do you want them to sign up for your newsletter? Then write, “Sign up for our newsletter!”
Don’t write “get our time management app.” Instead use “never be late again”
Do you want them to buy your eBook? Then write, “Buy my eBook!”
Do not use “read our time-saving tips.” Instead use “save 10 hours off your work week”
Do you want them to visit your website? Then write, “Visit our website!”
Do you want them to Pin your post? Then write, “Pin this blog post!”
Why Your Current CTAs Destroy Conversions
If a CTA is not clear and concise it is ineffective. For example:
- “Here’s my eBook…” – this CTA is unclear.
- “Thanks for visiting my page about my eBook…” – In this case, there is no specific action.
Do you know if you are trading product sales (income) for Facebook Likes (no income)?
Be straightforward with each of your call to action in your blog posts, social media stories, social media posts, emails, landing page, and lead magnet.
A call to action helps you to:
- Start conversations with your followers
- Drive your engagement rate with your audience to higher highs
- Get highly converting leads
- Get your followers frantically clicking those call-to-action buttons
- Increase comments to your posts
- Tell your followers what to do with your content
- Get your loyal fans to sign up for your pre-launch campaign
- Sell e-commerce products
- Create a sense of urgency
- Generate a buzz for a launch
- Sell a service
- Promote a lead magnet
- Encourage a swipe up
- Do you have a white paper, an e-guide, webinar, or masterclass? This is how to get people on board.
- Promote a discount
Social Media Stats NEVER to Forget
A Tweet lasts only 18 minutes – though there are tactics to increase if half-life
A Facebook post has a shelf life of 5 hours
The lifespan of an Instagram post on average is 21 hours
It’s not about closing a sale on social media, it’s about opening up an opportunity for someone to have a better life with your product or service.
Do you find it tricky to add a call to action to your blog posts or post on any social media platform where you engage with your loyal fans? Are you looking for something else to add to your next post?
Use a call to action that prompts your audience to engage and share your content, and then convert the leads to loyal customers.
What are the best compelling calls to action that work in 2020?
DON’T beat around the bush. Learn how. This may be the only call to action guide that you will ever need.
Prioritize Your Call To Action Copy Tactics To Help Your Business Scale FAST
1. Start Conversations, Increase Social Media Engagement and Grow Your Audience
Are you embarrassed by your Call To Action copy skills? Here’s what to do
- Raise your hand if you’re feeling this! 🙋
- Tag someone you know who NEEDS to see this!
- Help a _______ out! Tag your ______!
- Can you relate? Tell us your own story?
- Describe your day in an emoji
- That’s enough about _____, what about you?
- How do you take your coffee?
- Drop your favorite quote in the comments!
- Vote for your favorite! Comment with _______ 🎁for ______ or _______ 🎉for ______ !
- Your turn. Are you ready?
- A deal like this is too good to keep to yourself. Tag your 3_____ now!
- We’ll be running on IG Live at midday today. Comment below if you’ll stop by to say hello~!
- Caption this!
2. Drive Your Profile’s Engagement Using a CTA To Help Increase The Number of Comments on Those Posts
Congratulations! Your Call To Action copy is about to stop being irrelevant. See how.
Tag someone who need to see this right now.
Get your exclusive first look!
This was just a taste, get on the list for the full enchilada!
Be a trendsetter. Sign up now and get yours before anyone else.
No velvet rope required! Sign up to the VIP list now.
Tag your _________ . If they don’t respond in 5 mins, they have to buy you this! 🆒
Early bird gets the worm, but you get 20% off! Sign up now for early access.
Get an EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes sneak peek on IGTV.
3 days until it drops like it’s h-o-t! Not on the list? DM us your email and we’ll get you on it!
Watch our Stories to see why influencers LOVE them.
Sign up now for an early bird discount. Cheep Cheep!
Good things come to those who wait, but great things come to those who shop the pre-sale!
Come back tomorrow for an exciting announcement!
If you’re on the list already you can skip everything else right now to the front of the queue. You’re in first.
Last day to sign up, course starts tomorrow. Are you in?
3. How to Promote a Discount with the Best 11 Call to Action Phrases For Your Posts
Add gifs in your posts or stories (like the one above) to show some real urgency.
- Purchase something during our promotion this week and we’ll add a gift wrap with a note that says ‘Congratulations, you won!’. It’ll stay between us 💫
- Tag 3 friends, and we’ll DM you a 47% off promo-code instantly!
- 77% off? Yes, please! Applied at the shopping cart. Simply shop now!
- The sun will come up tomorrow, but this discount won’t! Offer ends midnight!
- “YOU get a car, and YOU get a car, and YOU get…” Ok, so maybe we’re not Oprah, but we can give you 17% off. DM us for yours!
- You don’t have a shopping problem. You’re helping the economy. Need another reason to shop? Here’s 17% off!
- We like it when you push our buttons. Visit our website today and get 97% off!
- Psst…because you’ve read this far down, you get a FURTHER 90% off! Use Promo code _____ at checkout.
- Come in-store, show us this post and pocket 70% off in-store.
- Nothing haunts us like the things we didn’t buy on sale. Get it pal!
- S3X! 🙃 Now that we have your attention, shop/click/check out our ______ for 7% off today.
4. Selling eCommerce PRODUCTs?
Encourage your loyal fans to click on your sales and shop your discounts. Don’t get stuck on ideas.
- Trick the in-laws into thinking you have it all together… Add to cart!
- What would you name this _____ ? Yay! You can name it anything you want. Is it in your own home? Shop now!
- oops, did you buy __________ instead of ___________ again? Hate when that happens!
- For the hostess with the “mostest”, check out our _______. 🔔
- For the rest of us who use our smoke alarm as a kitchen timer, see the ______.
- Get your hot little hands on a FREE sample pack. Just DM us your address!
- A ___________ that is both functional AND stylish? We would say buy one for ________ Day…but we know you want one too.
- If you’ve never fallen in love at first sight, you’ve never shopped on our site. Start now!
- Need A or B for your next holiday? What would you wear it with? Why not get both?
- Gift Vouchers now available. Grab one today for that___________ you’re going to this weekend (yes, that one you forgot about..).
- Shop the entire collection now before Emma gets in first. Psshhh. Emma.
5. When Creating A Sense of URGENCY To Physical Products Makes You Feel Stupid
Your worst enemy would be believing those myths that keep you from growing.
How do you defeat it?
Inspire a sale … or seven using the following CTAs:
- Don’t miss out, selling fast, click-de-click!
- Hurry! The offer ends soon!
- Final days! Swipe up now!
- Swwossshhhhhh, that’s the sound of them running out the door – grab yours now before they’re all gone!✨
- Don’t miss this! Only 3 spots left!
- Join for an entire month FREE, this week only.
- Get in quick, we’re not re-stocking these bad boys.
- Claim your 7 FREE day trial now, sign up to get started.
- Offer expires at midnight, get it before we turn into a pumpkin!
- Upgrade and save, get $97 off when you buy annually (yay, this week only!)
- You don’t want to miss this! Jump on the email list now. Join our exclusive email community. Dropping soon!
6. Get People To Act NOW with This Emotional Language!
Copywriting is NOT SCAM or Manipulation
- Focus on what makes you money, and I’ll work on solving your ____ needs. 💯
- Show us your _____ (something controversial)! See what else we can do, tap through now to see our full list of services, designed to help you in every way.
- Get started! Book your power session now!
- Not sure what you need? Tell me your biggest challenge below and I’ll DM you with a few thought starters.
- Let’s start a new project together, email me for a quote!
- Give [product/service name] a try for FREE.
- Build a killer email list from scratch now.
- Book your discovery call today and we’ll explode your business together.
- Want more followers that convert to sales? I’ve got you, let’s do it.
- Book your demo today, visit our website and we’ll get it scheduled and in the calendar.
- Become an ___ master.😎
7. sPRUCE A Service
Sick and tired of writing a Call To Action the old way? Here’s how to be the most of a CTA – tweaking any of the following ones:
- What does this mean for you? I’ve cleared my diary next, DM me a time that suits for a quick 30-minute call and I’ll talk you through it.
- Good news. Help is on its way! Click the link in bio for an appointment and we’ll save you from ______.
- Now is the best time to plan ahead. Check out the link in bio to book a free consultation so we can get you ready in time for _________.
- A service like ours could save you ______ and give you back ______. Check out our ‘Services’ page on our website – link in bio.
- A _____ in just _____?! It can be done! Find out how our past clients have achieved ____ by checking out the ‘Testimonials’ story highlights.
- You can do it! 🔑There, that was your inspirational quote to get you motivated to sign up to our ____ – download our app (link in bio) to book!
8. Promote a Lead Magnet With Emotional Calls To Action
Imagine writing your CTA like a true expert!
- Seats are limited, grab your spot now!
- Try our first module for FREE.
- Binge our FREE Masterclass like it’s being taken off Netflix.
- Tell me everything, and tell me now!
- For the love of the ____, grab your copy now.
- Refresh and refocus for the next month. Join us now.
- Grab your FREE template and get started today.
- Want the details? DM us your email address and we’ll send it right now.
- Comment ‘reserve my seat‘ and we’ll DM you the link to the webinar!
- Put your proactive pants on and get organized. Get started now by checking out our free e-book.
- Everything is “figureoutable” 🔆with a good ______. We’d love to send you our 7 step guide to ____ DM us your email and we’ll send it straight to your inbox.
- Did you know, you’re only one click away from _____. Head to link in bio and we’ll send you a free ____ (valued at $__) showing you how.
9. Encouraging Impact ‘Full’ Call To Action Phrases
How do you ask people to sign up for your value-packed offer?
Do not make this costly mistake. The swipe-up feature is where it’s at!
Swipe up to get your free copy.
Available now, get it!
Swipe up for more irresistible deals.
Shhh, swipe up for a sneak peek. 👀
Join our FREE masterclass, swipe up!
Right here, right now.
From yes to best in one swipe up.
Click here to subscribe.
Show me my [product] e.g. Show me my heatmap.
Subscribe & download the free guide.
Get your copy.
Register for FREE now! Yes.🆓
Want to grow faster? Get in!
Snoop more behind the scenes here.
10. Looking for Efficient Short, Snappy, and Actionable CTAs NOW?
We’ve got you covered!
- Save a post
- In the middle of something? Save this post to read again later when the mood is right.
- Hey, save this post. If it gets to 50 we’ll make it a free screensaver!
- Save this post and if we get to 100 we’ll run a flash giveaway.
- If you’re too busy, save this post to reply later, we’ll be here!
11. How About the Transactional Keywords to Add to Your CTAs?
Put some thought into this.
Do you know what you’re aiming at?
An effective call to action will guide your visitors through the buying process, thus getting you more clicks, more buys, and more sign-ups. Tout “amazing limited-time offers” or bargains that only last “until supplies run out” with these transactional keywords.
Be strategic in balancing your CTAs not to trade income for no income.
Where Do You Place a Call To Action?
Be on the look out for the next post where we will explore in details the following:
- Where not to place a call to action and why it is a waste of time to place it in that position of your blog post, page, button, etc.
- The precise positions to place your CTAs for maximum impact
When you write a call to action, it is not ‘a set-and-forget’. It needs a facelift every so often.
You made it to the end. You now have over 100 CTAs to immediately use to succeed. Modify these secret CTA wordings for your genre and niche.
You will not hate yourself later with a well-defined effective, emotional, efficient call to action copy.
What CTA Is Missing?
Do you agree with the fact that emotional language of calls to action is not manipulation or a scam?
Don’t be shy to share with us in the comment section below.
We love responding to your feedback.
Need More Tips Like These?
- Clear business writing – how to use plain language to save money [4 top tips effective and essential for business writers]
- +7 Questions Like ‘Is Blogging Dead?’ Guide You to Take a Break but Never Make The Worst Mistakes People Who Give Up Blogging Make [Link Party 325]
We Like When You Click Our Buttons and Take Action
Find out how to amplify your voice and influence with your business profile on Instagram. DM ‘Amplify’ to receive an exclusive invite.
Follow ThExtraordinariOnly on LinkedIn and get to see why we are Top 100 Small Business Blogs, Websites, and Influencers since 2019
- Buy the best top eBook to save money, make money and manage money using dug-up debt-free secrets. DO NOT to join 95 percent of small startups which fail within the first five years and the more than 50 percent of small enterprises that fail in the very first year
- Try pins shared by other content creators on Pinterest
- Help Us Spread the Word! Please let your Twitter followers know about these CTAs. Simply click here now to post a tweet.
What call to action phrase have we omitted?
Share with us to include in this list!
Who can this call to action list help?
Share with them this post right away!