Harsh half-life of a post on Twitter pushes content creators to the wall, The tiny span that determines your social half-life
Do you know the half-life of your post on Twitter? Twitter moves the fastest of all the social networks. The insidious half-life of a post on Twitter is a great example of determining your own social half-life.
The social platform is indispensable for many experts, trendsetters, and incredible influencers despite the very short life of a tweet in the first 24 hours."At least 50% of my tweets were made on a porcelain throne" – Elon Musk #thextraordinarionly #half-life #contentmarketing Click To Tweet
The half-life of a post on Twitter by thought leaders stands out. Elon Musk is one of the few Tech CEOs (if not the only one) who knows how to engage and resonate with his audience. His tweets, subsequently, swim along the favorite current of the Twitter algorithm and a hence enjoys a longer half-life of a post on Twitter.
How can content creators for businesses, enterprises, firms, and companies catch up with the half-life of a tweet?
This post on the brutal half-life of a post on Twitter may contain affiliate links. It means we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
- What is half-life of a post on Twitter?
- Comparison of a tweet, Instagram post, Facebook post, and Pinterest pin
- 1. Instagram post
- 2. Facebook post
- 3. Pinterest pin
- Major algorithm change
- Selling on Twitter vs Pinterest vs Facebook
- Extend the half-life of a post on Twitter
- 9 step-by-step instructions of blog sharing: Food for thought on the half-life of a post on Twitter
- 1. Retweet yourself like no one’s watching.
- 2. Tweet frequently and include relevant hashtags
- 3. Tweets with links increase half-life of post on Twitter and are 86% more likely to be retweeted
- 4. Retweet your follower’s and other people’s content too
- 5. Post at the optimal time
- 6. Post multiple times
- 7. Post repurposed content
- 8. Engage to increase the half-life of a post on Twitter shared from your website
- 9. Schedule your content
- 9 step-by-step instructions of blog sharing: Food for thought on the half-life of a post on Twitter
- 7 Unique Ideas to Extend the Very Short Life of a Tweet: Interesting Ways to Share the Same Content on Twitter Without Appearing Spammy
- Can You Prolong Virality on Twitter?
- Would you rather test the prime real estate of search engines?
- Act right away
- You’ll also be interested in
What is half-life of a post on Twitter?
According to Wikipedia, this is the definition of half-life.
The amount of time required for the amount of something to fall to half its initial value is Half-life (t1⁄2).
Half-life: commonly used in nuclear physics. It describes how quickly unstable atoms undergo radioactive decay. In general, half-life discusses any type of exponential decay.– Wikipedia
So what is the half-life of a post on Twitter?
Challenging half-life of a post on Twitter: Tweeting in the undeniable short life of a social post
Now to more data-proven insight on the unusual half-life of a post on Twitter.
The Twitter platform is a high-volume low-value traffic source. Why? Because the largest number of impressions and interactions your tweet get are in the first half-hour or so.
Wiselytics studied a million tweets (that had at least 10 retweets each) to find how engagement declines over time. They found that the average half-life of a tweet (its median lifespan) is 24 minutes.
The SEO consulting company Moz found in its research that the number is around 18 minutes.
In other words, a tweet gets half its interactions in the first half-hour. It then starts a long, slow decline into the fog of time.
How long does a social media post last? Thus, the fast half-life of a post on Twitter is less than 30 minutes, unless you are Elon Musk, or Gary Vee, or Mr. Beast.
Twitter user-x on half-life
Few guides have upward limits on the number of times a brand ought to tweet in a day to try to lengthen the sudden half-life of a post on Twitter.
- Some profiles post a lot every day. They leverage the short half-life of a post on Twitter profiles and platform. You really can get away with it there!
- You may also see people posting the same tweet to their Twitter feed at different times of the day.
One of the most simple actionable tip to utilize the sudden half-life of a post on Twitter
How long do you leave a tweet pinned up on the top of your page? The longer it is, the longer your followers will have an opportunity to engage with it. Give your followers some time to check your pinned tweet. Consequently, react to your it before piling another one on top of it.
Comparison of a tweet, Instagram post, Facebook post, and Pinterest pin
What is the lifespan of soial media posts?
1. Instagram post
The half-life of an Instagram post is about 19 hours, in comparison to the savage half-life of a post on Twitter of 18 – 24 minutes
It takes 72 minutes for an Instagram post to gather half of its total engagement. But that doesn’t mean a post is useless after 19 hours.
Posts continue to get engagement for days afterward, just at a slower clip.
A post by a top brand receives 50% of comments within the first six hours and 75% within 48 hours.
Enter High-performing posts on Instagram . They have double the average engagement and see a peak later. It takes more than 13 hours to reach 50% of comments.
High-quality content has a longer lifespan on Instagram.
Do you know your profile’s metrics for your Instagram post?“Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so” ― Galileo Galilei #thextraordinarionly #KPIs #CMS #contentmarketing Click To Tweet
Apart from reach and engagement, the Instagram algorithm uses the amount of time spent viewing a post as a key factor in determining how much to boost your post (Check out this article here).
Are you still getting likes from a photo you posted yesterday or the day before?
More people can see your posts over a longer period of time today, because Instagram posts have a longer half-life than they used to.Benjamin Chacon
2. Facebook post
While the money grubbing half-life of a post on Twitter is less than 30 minutes, the half-life of a Facebook post is 90 minutes.
- The half-life of a tweet is 4 times shorter than a Facebook post.
- A Facebook post reaches 75% of its potential engagement in 5 hours.
- A median Tweet reaches this 75% mark in less than 3hrs.
- A typical tweet reached half the value of its total engagement within the first 16 minutes after posting.
What’s the takeaway here?Remember, after about 2 hours, your Facebook posts disappear from the News Feed. Never to be seen by your loyal fans again. #thextraordinarionly #Twitter #Facebook Click To Tweet
So make sure those 2 hours happen at the right time!
Question on Facebook’s half-life
What is the experience of your posts to Facebook today, in comparison to the quick half-life of a post on Twitter?
A point of concern with Facebook
For obvious reasons, social platforms rarely reveal the secrets surrounding their algorithm. However, as of September 2021, a revelation surfaced to the public. The expose of an overhaul of Facebook’s algorithm in 2018 altering newsfeed and trending content.
… major overhauls to the platform, changing things that were central to what made Facebook, Facebook. One area that researchers tried to target … the platforms speed and how easy it was for information to spread quickly.WSJ’s Keach Hagey and Jeff Horwitz. The investigative series based on an extensive array of internal Facebook documents (The Facebook Files, Part 4: The Outrage Algorithm)
Listen to this episode of the podcast here: https://www.wsj.com/podcasts/the-journal/the-facebook-files-part-4-the-outrage-algorithm/E619FBB7-43B0-485B-877F-18A98FFA773F
“Look, we do all this great stuff about animals and self care that’s high quality … should be going viral, but it’s not. Instead what’s going viral … posts like this one post … 21 Things That Almost All White People are Guilty of Saying, … racked up 13,000 reshares and 16,000 comments on Facebook.”– Jonah Peretti, the CEO of Buzzfeed (Oct0ber, 2018)
In the podcast, Keach Hagey of WSJ adds:
… it went completely viral … people just yelling at each other in the comments about race … yelling at Buzzfeed for having written it in the first place … angry comment frenzy that propelled the virality.
3. Pinterest pin
We need to make something clear at this point. Pinterest is not a social media platform, but a search engine like Google, Bing, Yandex, Baido, etc. When you have that clear in your content marketing plan, you will never give up on Pinterest – ever.
This is the sacred secret of Pinterest marketing.
Pinterest’s average life of a Pinterest post is 4 months, beating the super short half-life of a post on Twitter. What a slam dunk!“The half-life of a Pinterest pin is 1,680 times longer than a Facebook post.” #thextraordinarionly #Pinterest #Twitter Click To Tweet
When people visit Pinterest, they browse, they search, they discover, they surf, they find, they shop, they buy, and they uncover more pins. Researching a bit further seemed to back up these numbers, with some debate on Pinterest. A year later, a pin is getting 1000s of repins.
Pinterest’s pins have a lot of metadata.
You cannot beat Pinterest’s algorithm, only by new consistent pins
Just like Google loves new complete content, Pinterest’s search engine too.
- Make the most of Pinterest’s long life by creating evergreen pins with beautiful images and well-written descriptions.
- Evergreen here means new Pinterest pins – daily – of cropped or flipped previous;y pinned image, different font colors, new descriptions with power words, etc
- Share your content with your audience and find quality content that you can pop in and schedule instantly for an entire week or month.
If you spend time picking out the perfectly shareable pin, that effort won’t disappear within minutes.
Opportunity cost of your time spend on Twitter or scheduling new pins on Pinterest
When making business decisions, you look at how you can do more with a tight budget.
Major algorithm change
Each social platform has made drastic changes to their algorithms, and continues to do so. Insider threats (whistleblower) have exposed some drastic changes. This is the most recent scenario in the case of Facebook.
But Pinterest users can attest to Pinterest publicly sharing their massive algorithm overhauls. Whether they share everything or not is beyond this blog post.
With each algorithm alteration, comes an expose, and the Twitter platform has had its share of biases.
What am I trying to stay?
All these ‘how algorithm woks today,’ ‘how algorithm changes,’ ‘ algorithm facts you need to know,’ confirm the following. What you think is the horrendous half-life of a post on Twitter may not be what it is today. Nevertheless, we learn how to extend the exposure of our content because social value is today’s CV.
Selling on Twitter vs Pinterest vs Facebook
No doubt Smart social media users have leveraged the literal lifespan of a social media post on Twitter and Facebook platforms to make sales.
Pinterest beats the horribly short half-life of a post on Twitter by 1600 times more. Right? If you are a smart investor, where would you invest? Shouldn’t you invest in Pinterest strategies?
Pinterest’s user base is a major “buying” audience. Pinterest has stated that:92% of their users use Pinterest to plan for purchases. Over 50% of users have bought something they’ve seen on Pinterest. #thextraordinarionly #buyingpower #searchengine Click To Tweet
The opportunity for leveraging the platform to promote a product or service you sell is huge. You earn extra money from Pinterest affiliate marketing. Thereby, you earn a passive income – what a win-win?
Acquire wealth accumulating advice from Dale Persons of Blogging Her Way. She’s a Pinterest guru with a bank of experience in matters Pinterest and earning passive income. Grasp the Pinterest algorithm cycle.
See the leaps and bounds from her neat and tidy book: Get Paid to Pin: How to Make Money on Pinterest.
Get Paid to Pin and make money off Pinterest (affiliate)
Extend the half-life of a post on Twitter
The equation for Twitter success is simple: More tweets = higher engagement.
Tweets can have an extended old age due to retweets and a couple of people continually zapping the tweet back to life through comments, reposting, and re-sharing the post.
When you tweet (the time you actually push the tweet button on Twitter) or ide your scheduling too, therefore, is critical and very important.
9 step-by-step instructions of blog sharing: Food for thought on the half-life of a post on Twitter
None of us own all these social platforms. But a blog post is in your control. When the social media platforms ban you, the content on the website does not get banned – only the links shared on the social networks.
That is why we have devoted more time to sharing with you how to add more juice to the ravenous half-life of a post on Twitter from your blog posts. You’ve got to decide to be smart on your winning content marketing strategy when harnessing the power of the lifespan of social content with a pinch of salt.
In our case, Monday and Thursday Blog Share is a day to share content to a relevant audience. The pioneer team is cut accross diverse fields though interrelated. The uniting factor simple: Every business, person, startup, mom working from home, stay at home dad, or employee wants to make more money today, than they made yesterday. If non-profits want to be self sufficient.
2. Tweet frequently and include relevant hashtags
How do you increase retweets from other parties. Currently, we use two generic hashtags #mondayblogshare #thursdayblogshare plus one hashtag that identifies the blogger, writer or content creator like #thextraordinarionly. A universal hashtag will be shared shortly.
3. Tweets with links increase half-life of post on Twitter and are 86% more likely to be retweeted
Like photos, links appeal to Twitter users. Links, however, are more likely to increase your number of retweets than engagement rates. Give people something valuable to pass on to their followers beyond your commentary on the link.
4. Retweet your follower’s and other people’s content too
At the monday and thursday blog club, the instructions are to reply to a tweet with a blog post link (NOT link to a prodcut, service or program)
5. Post at the optimal time
The best time to tweet is when your audience is online. On any given day, the best time to tweet is about 5 pm, when about 6% of all re-tweets are made, but on mid-week or on weekends, post or schedule your tweets to post at noon or 5-6 pm.
For Business to Business (B2B) marketing, weekdays (Monday to Friday) are 15-20% better for meaningful engagement. Most retweets take place at 5 pm and the best click-through rate is seen at 6 pm (best CTR) tweets. This is the time the ‘5 to 7’ crowd includes the majority of motivated entrepreneurs looking to catch up on trending topics and the latest news.
6. Post multiple times
If less than 10% of your fans see any given post, the odds of them seeing it more than once are very unlikely.
So, how often should you post on Twitter?
Your chance of getting more unique views and backlinks increases as you increase the frequency that you share content. Content updates are vital when trying to drive traffic to your site. A study done last summer by Kissmetrics indicates that the best tweeting frequency optimal for click-through is one to four tweets per hour.
By their own admission, Buffer tweets 14 times per day but never more than once per hour. They suggest that you can tweet as many as 30 times per day.
7. Post repurposed content
The most difficult type of engagement to earn is a share. With a share, a Twitter user indicates that they enjoy the post, and they are willing to be associated with it. They’re okay with their friends on Twitter seeing that they’ve shared the piece. Hence, you can present your content, blog post, or video to your audience with different titles, questions, images, quotes or other messages. The same blog post has several different ways of presenting it.
8. Engage to increase the half-life of a post on Twitter shared from your website
If you never respond to comments or likes left on your posts, why should people continue to leave comments or like your posts? It sounds simple. To help extend the lifespan of your posts, do not thank your fans and followers only. Keep conversations going, pose more questions, and seek alternative opinions.
When mixing up blog posts and other pieces of content, we would tweet 15-20 times (even more) on Twitter especially on weekends. The resultant effect was the engagement and reach as shown below with over 8000 followers.
9. Schedule your content
When ghostwriting, the buck of scheduling content stops with the owner of an article or blog.
Our content scheduling strategy consists of the virgin, evergreen or repurposed content. TweetDeck’s host of advanced features helps us to test other content scheduling apps and get the most of Twitter when managing multiple Twitter accounts, scheduling Tweets for posting in the future, and building Tweet collections.
7 Unique Ideas to Extend the Very Short Life of a Tweet: Interesting Ways to Share the Same Content on Twitter Without Appearing Spammy
It is a fact.
Social media is one of the most popular free marketing tools around. It plays a role in driving traffic to your website, business, program, service, and products.
Using Twitter to promote your content, landing pages, squeeze pages, blog posts and other useful pages on your website especially when most of your users are engaged with it is very important.
These 7 uniques ideas have seen us extend the life of a tweet when sharing the same content over and over again without being spammy.
Even news sites have adopted ‘tweeting’ strategies for the results for breaking news or here is no ’secret sauce’ for digital publishers looking to improve their success on Twitter,
You will find more infographics at Statista
Some accounts post three to thirty tweets a day and others with very large followings tweet one-hundred times!
Tweeting Tweaks for Engagement
- Run a poll based on your content details: When running a poll on Twitter, you will see better results when you collaborate with your loyal fans and remind them to participate in the poll.
- Use different images with the same content link: Some links may not require different images with each tweet. Mixing it up though gives your content a fresh lease of life.
- Pose an interesting question that is answered by your content: When you pose a question that is answered by your content, you are saliently directing your audience to read further or dig more into your content. This is one way you can pass along passwords to opt-in to Freebies for your exclusive members.
- Post an captivating piece of data or a statistic that is in your content: Facts that are well displayed in graphs, pie charts or infographics could be shared with a ‘did you know’ kind of tweet. The human brain gets fascinated by data.
Which tweeting strategy works for you successfully?
- Post the title of your blog post as a new tweet with a link to that content: Your attention-grabbing blog post title will get more clicks and shares even when shared alone with the link to your content. 99% of the time, Twitter pulls the thumbnail to your featured image. If it does not exist it, create one and add it to the new tweet.
- @mention an influencer or multiple of them and add your blog post link: this works best if the said influencer is mentioned in your content, or had provided you with a quote to add to your content. At times, even send them an email that reads ‘share this with your followers’. You will be surprised where help to share your content on Twitter comes from. Remember to show your appreciation when they do so.
- Repeat the same exact tweet at a very different time of day to reach a different segment of your audience: Fist of all, all Twitter users – and any other social media platform users – are online at different time zones. There are a few Twitter accounts managed by Virtual Assistants that have a person online 24/7 – but this does not mean that you can not share the very same tweet at a different time. If you research online, some Twitter accounts have had success with sharing the same tweet post up to 44 times in a day. (Ouch!)
Each business had different experiences.
That does not mean that you can not implement social media share buttons in your blog posts. This further makes your task easy by allowing your readers to share your content on different social media networks if they like your post.
Loyal audience helps prolong startling half-life of a post on Twitter
A study has been conducted that states that no matter what you do, fifty percent of your prospects, followers, and fans do not bother at all with your content, products, services or programs. Of the remaining fifty percent, you get instant attention from only seven and a half percent with the right speaking skills, copy, and selling.
What does that mean?
The moment you click publish, or share of any of your content, landing pages, squeeze pages, videos, posts, products, services or program, only 7.5% of the remaining fifty percent that cares are your raving fans. This is the psychology behind having a large following, fans, and people that root for you.
It is what leads to the growth of large following on any platform, whether Twitter, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or Youtube.
The remaining 42.5 percent will take some form of action within 18 to 180 days.
Can You Prolong Virality on Twitter?
That is when they will come to:
- Retweet your tweet
- Respond to your ask
- Comment on your blog post
- Share your content
- Make a purchase of your program, service or product
The lesson from this study is to just keep at it with guts, grit, grace, and gumption.
- Keep sharing your content.
- Spruce up your squeeze pages.
- Keep polishing your book on Amazon.
- Do not give up.
- Be consistent.
Never in favor of the half-life of a post on Twitter? Try Twitter’s new features [Blessings in disguise?]
1. Limit to who can see and reply to your tweets
Twitter will, in the near future (who does not love that phrase?) introduce a feature that will limit who can see and reply to your tweets. As this change rolls in, you have to learn new ways to extend the life of your tweets.
The new options include:
- Global – Anyone can reply to your tweet
- Group – Only people you follow or mention would be able to reply
- Panel – Only people you directly mention within the tweet text itself would be able to reply
- Statement – No tweet replies would be allowed at all
According to Social Media Today, here’s some additional information:
With this update, if you were to limit the respondents to only those who were tagged in the discussion, Twitter would be able to facilitate interview-style discussions, which could be great for hosting live chats, or even major celebrity interviews, which are often flooded with spam on dedicated hashtags.
Get ready for this new capability which would enable users to restrict the audiences of their tweets. and tone down on secondary noise as Twitter’s head of product Kayvon Beykpour notes.
What’s your take on this new feature that Twitter promises to begin testing on the audience restriction options in the first quarter of 2020?
2. Fleet tweets
Twitter is now testing a new feature called “Fleets”. The ephemeral tweets (Fleets) are deleted after 24 hours. The announcement was made by Kayvon Beykpour, Product Lead of Twitter. The test is only in Brazil.
Fleets are a way to share fleeting thoughts. Unlike Tweets, Fleets disappear after 24 hours and don’t get Retweets, Likes, or public replies– people can only react to your Fleets with DMs. Instead of showing up in people’s timelines, Fleets are viewed by tapping on your avatar. pic.twitter.com/sWwsExRLcJ
— Kayvon Beykpour (@kayvz) March 4, 2020
The company says the ephemeral tweets, are designed to allay the concerns of new users who might be turned off by the public and permanent nature of normal tweets.
Feature of a fleet
- You cannot like a fleet
- It can’t be retweeted
- You respond to a fleet with a reaction emoji
- When you respond with text, it will open up a direct message (DM)
Note that last month, Twitter bought Chroma Labs, a seven-person startup founded by former Facebook and Instagram employees that make a tool for creating ephemeral stories.
Bias over popular half-life of a post on Twitter
Twitter algorithm-based timeline ranks popular tweets higher than recent tweets. Thus, the half-life of a post on Twitter is just like the ephemeral stories – really short.
Competing brands including Facebook, Snapchat, and WhatsApp use a similar approach.
Instead of a typical link on Twitter seeing half of its total engagement in less than three hours, the shocking half-life of a popular post that generates engagement gets extended. It now ranks higher in timelines.
Be creative and devise posts around trending topics that are relevant to your brand. Get your content bumped to the top of the timeline. Push that half-life of a post on Twitter with trending topics. They generate more exposure on the Twitter platform.
Previously, tweets were ranked in chronological order.
Now, tweets rank based on engagement on a post.
Would you rather test the prime real estate of search engines?
Want to nail the hostile half-life of a post on Twitter? Since Google loves content, you would rather spend more time developing a quality post that interests and benefits your followers.
Yes, your target audience could be on social media platforms, but direct them to a platform that you own.
The more your post gets favored and clicked on, retweeted, or shared, the longer it will stay in plain view in user timelines. This is applicable everywhere on Twitter.
To maximize your social media marketing for extreme engagement, exposure, and sales, extend your content sharing strategy to Pinterest. Optimize your cool content for site performance and SEO, then invest time to include beautiful shareable images for Pinterest. The first 24 hours are your arsenal on Pinterest.
Update on half-life of a post on Twitter blog post
As at August 31, 2021 the social media platform Twitter shut down Twitter Fleets – the feature where users could share text, photos, videos and tweets that disappeared in 24 hours. The stories clone curtain closed because only existing Twitter diehards adopted it – thus it did not attract new users to the platform.
How can Twitter get people tweeting more?
Forget the half-life of a post on Twitter. Enter the Twitter ‘Downvote’ button!
Twitter downvote feature
Twitter Safety is testing the ‘downvote’ option instead of the ‘dislike’ option.
“A majority of our users shared that the reason they clicked the down arrow was either because the reply was perceived as offensive, or because they perceived it as not relevant, or both.
This experiment also revealed that ‘downvoting’ is the most frequently used way for people to flag content they don’t want to see.
… people who have tested ‘downvoting’ agree it improves the quality of conversations on Twitter.”Twitter Safety
Should the feature become permanent, Twitter is not the first platform to have the downvote button. Reddit already allows users to up- and downvote replies to posts in the self-proclaimed ‘front page of the internet.’
So no one will really know just how much a certain Twitter post has been ‘downvoted’, but it will help the Twitter platform recognize the content that users want to see on their timeline.
Can you beat the algorithm pushing the half-life of a post on Twitter?
Thanks for reading!
Did you find this article on the unbelievably short half-life of a post on Twitter valuable? Tell us about your experience in the comments section at the end of this post.
We are wondering what other people think about the half-life of a post on Twitter, life span of a social media post, and what best frequency strategies on how often to post on social media works today.
Act right away
Tired of facing your screen 12 hours a day to tweet away so as to trend on Twitter? Enjoy virality on Twittwer, Facebook, LinkedIn or Slack when you become a part of a +26k women network with a goal to connect 100,000 women to drive change in +130 countries. Top Women in Tech, Girls Who Code, Women in AI, Women in Tech Statistics, augmented reality, blockchain, and quantum computing never dissapoint.
Apart from gossip, controversies, breaking, and trending news, Twitter users are looking for inspiring ideas, information, and knowledge to transform their lives and businesses. Are you an epert with a sought after critical skill that can solve one of today’s pressing global social issues? Be found on the world’s premier and top thought leaders -Thinkers 360 – and enjoy longer social media post half-life.
How can you show your appreciation?
- Join us for additional massive exposure as we interact on Twitter. Follow this link at thetraordinari to copy master tips of how to capitalise on the half-life of our your posts on,not only Twitter, but other social platforms you love.
- Subscribe for notifications by email if you enjoyed this blog. You will never miss any updates.
- Follow us on Instagram. Let’s connect on LinkedIn. Follow our page on Facebook. You’ll snag on more valuable insight that you can quickly follow real time.
- For life-changing Pinterest SEO benefits, pin with us instantly for a digital presence of extreme engagement on the Internet.
- Sign up to our newsletter for additional analysis and case studies not included in the blogs or any part of our website. Why? There is a reason we rank Top 100 small business websites and blogs to follow on the Internet.
Share these ready-made tweets!Retweet yourself like no one's watching #thextraordinarionly #socialmediamarketing Click To Tweet Tweet frequently and include relevant hashtags to increase retweets from other parties. #thextraordinarionly #CMS Click To Tweet Tweets with links are 86% more likely to be retweeted, Ensure its something valuable that your fans can share with their followers. #thextraordinarionly Click To Tweet Boost your followers and retweet their tweets. Win more followers by engagement, replies, comments, retweets, and sharing other people's content too #thextraordinarionly Click To Tweet
You’ll also be interested in
- Which is Your Go-To Social Media Platform? 5 Ultimate Lead Generation Platforms Liked by Experts or Mostly Used by Your Loyal Audience, Consumers, and Customers [Tiny Opinion]
- 101 Time-Saving Tried and Tested Resources and Tools We Trust at Your Fingertips – Instantly Try FREE Must-Haves Today
- 30 Top Best Hashtags in Combination For Instagram Quote Post – Build a Huge Brand of a Loyal Online Community
- Blogging Experience: Guts, Grit, and Gumption Running a Successful Blog [Beyond 2022]
- 27 Ways to Repurpose Your Content – Social Sharing With Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party 253
- Only for authoritative guest blog writer who wants to write for us but doesn’t know where to start [We never consider non-informative topics]
- When Facebook Changes Algorithm, Name, Newsfeed, or Suspends Your Ad Account – What Do You Do When on Facebook ‘Jail’ Like Larry Kim [Updated]
- 53 Attention-Grabbing Great Blog Post Titles That Get Clicked – Cliffhanger Headlines, Headings & Subheadings by Blog Writers
- Imagine link party 321 increasing reservations and sign-ups for your services [+3,000% sessions monthly]
How can I help you take advantage of the life a social media post?
Share the article on the excruciating half-life of a post on Twitter with your circle of influence now
***We would like to note that this post on the vaporizing half-life of a post on Twitter and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success, and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. The opinions on this page are our own, and we don’t receive additional bonuses for positive reviews. Thank you for your trust!