Get Through These Fragile Times of Uncertainty with 77 Free Uplifting Inspirational Quotes – Dose of Wisdom to Focus on Your Success Self Help Journey
Ever had a bad day? What free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times do you declare?
Did you wake up today and think, ‘Oh gosh! I have to face this all over again?’ This cool collection of free uplifting inspirational quotes with a dose for each day will motivate you during tough times to get back on your self help journey for success.
Are you panicking? Do you feel as if you just can’t catch a break? Is it difficult to pick up the pieces and get things moving again?
These are unprecedented times. Are you also asking ‘How will I brace myself in tough times?’
- ‘How do you be strong in difficult times quotes?’
- ‘How do you encourage someone in difficult times?’
- ‘What is the quote about tough times?’
- ‘What are some uplifting quotes?’
Haya! Here are trending clear and free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times to share with loved ones, instead of popping prescribed or non-prescribed pills.
Further study: Banning Controlled Substances
- Top free uplifting inspirational quotes to be strong in difficult times
- Explore unfettered FREE 77 uplifting difficult time quotes
- Hopeful free of charge uplifting inspirational quotes
- Bountiful free uplifting inspirational quotes to brace yourself in hard times
- Freely given uplifting inspirational quotes for self-confidence
- Panicked? ThExtraordinariOnly Free uplifting inspirational quotes in hard times
- Motivating free uplifting inspirational quotes
- Uplifting quotes to help you get through tough times
- Beat the fear of Covid_19 with these liberating free uplifting inspirational quotes
- Uplifting sayings and quotes help you get through tough times
- Free uplifting inspirational quotes to overcome negativity
- Some free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times
- The only free uplifting inspirational quotes you need when in difficult times
- Don’t panic – declare these free uplifting inspirational quotes
- Sources of inspirational quotes and sayings about hard times
- Can these free uplifting inspirational quotes keep you going through the good times and bad times? 😎
- Help us spread the word of free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times!
- Fuel someone’s day with these free uplifting inspirational quotes now
- Did you find this article on sovereign and free uplifting inspirational quotes valuable?
Top free uplifting inspirational quotes to be strong in difficult times
Times are fragile, hard, and uncertain. It is okay to feel a lot of anxiety, anger, frustration, grief, disappointment, helplessness, and impatience. Even these free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times may not cut it.
It is okay to be afraid. When life is tough and unpredictable, plans get disrupted. But you cannot stay in that pond, wallowing in despair.
Motivation is essential for growth and success in every sphere of life.
For those very bad days, these gratuitous free uplifting inspirational quotes will linger on in your mind, long after reaching at the end of this blog post. You will keep going as the going gets tough.
Declare them often.
Encourage someone in difficult times with fab and free uplifting inspirational quotes
More than 600,00 people have been confirmed to have coronavirus globally with total recovered at 139,426 as the time of first writing this blog.
The U.S. has just surpassed China as the country with the most confirmed cases
As at November , 2021 the total confirmed cases of covid_19 are 259,917,848 with total vaccine doses administered at 7,523,413,825.Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
For freed-up free uplifting inspirational quotes for each day, you are at the right place.
For the additional dose of free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times, read more hard time quotes on Pinterest
Explore unfettered FREE 77 uplifting difficult time quotes
We have been sharing these free uplifting and inspirational quotes about life on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, our website, and other places in the internet. We encourage you to like, share and pin each of these to help spread inspiration of these free up uplifting and inspiring quotes during hard times.
Be voice and change someone’s outlook of life with these free mind uplifting and inspirational quotes and sayings.
- Connecting with those you know love, like and appreciate you restores the spirit and gives you energy to keep moving forward in this life. Deborah Day
- Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature. Steve Maraboli
- Where there is no hope, it is incumbent on us to invent it. Albert Camus
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. Joshua J. Marine
- The energy is very intense right now. If you’re feeling frustrated or going through some hard times, go outside, get some sun, meditate in nature, connect back with source! Hazlo Emma
- But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hopeful free of charge uplifting inspirational quotes
- Hope is a waking dream. Aristotle
- You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know. William Wilberforce
- The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama
- Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. Roy T. Bennett
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Joseph Kennedy
Bountiful free uplifting inspirational quotes to brace yourself in hard times
- Next time you see a person with a composed face & a soft voice, inside their mind they might be solving an equation, composing a sonnet, designing a hat. The person might be deploying the powers of quiet. Susan Cain
- I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott
- Once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. Haruki Murakami
- Affliction is a good man’s shining time. Edward Young
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. Dale Carnegie
Continue to glean more positive free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times. Read How Do You Fix The ‘Your Pinterest Account Is Suspended’ Notice For Going Against the Spam Policy?
Freely given uplifting inspirational quotes for self-confidence
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming. Pablo Neruda
- Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you. Joel Osteen
- Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. Bernice Johnson Reagon
- Vulnerability really means to be strong and secure enough within yourself that you are able to walk outside without your armor on. You are able to show up in life as just you. That is genuine strength and courage. Armor may look tough, but all it does is mask insecurity and fear. Alaric Hutchinson
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Theodore Roosevelt
Panicked? ThExtraordinariOnly Free uplifting inspirational quotes in hard times
- Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed. Bob Riley
- In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. Lee Iacocca
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. Paulo Coelho
- Embrace new challenges with an open heart. Feed your hunger to learn, and a passion for solving big problems. Hazlo Emma
- Sacrifice begins with sharing. Lailah Gifty Akita
- Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. Edward J. Stieglitz
Motivating free uplifting inspirational quotes
- It’s easy to come up with new ideas the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date. Roger von Oech
- I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death. Nelson Mandela
- Stay positive and speak words of encouragement to yourselves and those around you in tough times. Hazlo Emma
- We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us. William J. Brennan, Jr.
- The one characteristic of authentic power that most people overlook is humility. It is important for many reasons. A humble person walks in a friendly world. He or she sees friends everywhere he or she looks, wherever he or she goes, whoever he or she meets. His or her perception goes beyond the shell of appearance and into essence. Gary Zukav
Uplifting quotes to help you get through tough times
- To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist. Gail Sheehy
- Never give up easily on one of your people; it does a disservice to that individual and you. John C. Maxwell
- Don’t just learn, experience. Too, don’t just read, absorb. Don’t just change, transform. Additionally, don’t just relate, advocate. Don’t just promise, prove. Also, don’t just criticize, encourage. Don’t just think, ponder. Again, don’t just take, give. Don’t just see, feel. Please, don’t just dream, do. Don’t just hear, listen. Dear ones, don’t just talk, act. Don’t just tell, show. Don’t just exist, live. Roy T. Bennett
- Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. Mary Lou Retton
- Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. Margaret Mitchell
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best. Duke Ellington
- Today, make a choice to take a chance for life to change, else the status quo remains. Hazlo Emma
Beat the fear of Covid_19 with these liberating free uplifting inspirational quotes
- Diamond being the toughest thing known to us is also the most prettiest object. Peiyansh Shah
- Never wake up waiting to hear a command from someone before you make a move; be responsible! Never repeat what made you to waste an hour of yesterday; be accountable! Israelmore Ayivor
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- If you’re reading this…
Congratulations, you’re alive.
If that’s not something to smile about,
then I don’t know what is. Chad Sugg
- There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. Paulo Coelho
For best free uplifting inspirational quotes collaborate with other bloggers here: How To Collaborate with Other Businesses – Grow and Scale Quickly (Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party #251)
Uplifting sayings and quotes help you get through tough times
- Tough life makes you a strong one, who travels, with all struggles. Ehsan Sehgal
- Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds. Marta
- Coming out of your comfort zone is tough in the beginning, chaotic in the middle, and awesome in the end…because in the end, it shows you a whole new world! Make an attempt… Manoj Arora
- The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination. Marion Zimmer Bradley
- But there was a special kind of gift that came with embracing the chaos, even if I cursed most of the way. I’m convinced that, when everything is wiped blank, it’s life ‘s way of forcing you to become acquainted with and aware of who you are now, who you can become. What is the fulfillment of your soul? Jennifer DeLucy
Free uplifting inspirational quotes to overcome negativity
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. Robert H. Schuller
- We can’t be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don’t have something better. C. JoyBell C.
- TO BE HOPEFUL in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness.
What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places – and there are so many – where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction.
And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory. Howard Zinn
Some free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Franklin D. Roosevelt
- We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. Martin Luther King Jr.
- There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
” Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, ‘Wait and Hope.” Alexandre Dumas
- Holding on, holding out and holding fast when the going is tough constitutes a winning mindset. Ogwo David Emenike
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. Nelson Mandela
- Our vision is so limited we can hardly imagine a love that does not show itself in protection from suffering…. The love of God did not protect His own Son…. He will not necessarily protect us – not from anything it takes to make us like His Son. A lot of hammering and chiseling and purifying by fire will have to go into the process. Elisabeth Elliot
The only free uplifting inspirational quotes you need when in difficult times
- Is today tough?
Difficulties strengthen the mind. Hazlo Emma
- The road to success is rough and tough, you boil and toil but you finally smile in style. Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
- You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat. Joel Osteen
- We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken. John Green
- You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. Maya Angelou
- Do not sit still; start moving now. In the beginning, you may not go in the direction you want, but as long as you are moving, you are creating alternatives and possibilities. Rodolfo Costa
Don’t panic – declare these free uplifting inspirational quotes
- Life is tough and it needs a tougher punch to crack! Tehreem Rahat
- Humor can make a serious difference. In the workplace, at home, in all areas of life – looking for a reason to laugh is necessary. A sense of humor helps us to get through the dull times, cope with the difficult times, enjoy the good times and manage the scary times. Steve Goodier
- The strongest storms make the best sailors. The strongest games make the best players. Tougher challenges make the best leaders. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Encouragement is like water to the soul, it makes everything grow. Chris Burkmenn
- Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. Stephen King
- You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith and hope. Thomas Merton
- I laugh because I must not cry, that is all, that is all. Abraham Lincoln
Which of these free, uplifting and inspirational quotes speak to you?
Sources of inspirational quotes and sayings about hard times
- FEAR – Talkin’ to Myself
- How To Write an Inimitable Business Plan that Works [INFOGRAPHIC] – Who Said You Can’t Write One?
- Announcing, It’s Here. The 7 Steps to a Startling Huge Gift in the Miracle of the Year 2020 of Unsurpassed Success Loves Speed
- Earn Money Monthly Online By Investing In Simple Internet Tools Today – Consistent, Future Proof, Legitimate and Proven
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University, Coronavirus Resource Center
- Mapping 2019-nCoV
Up-to-date covid_19 Credit: Covid_19 Map – John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
Thank you for visiting and reading today!
Can these free uplifting inspirational quotes keep you going through the good times and bad times? 😎
We look forward to your interaction and engagement during the trying period of the Corona virus lockdown from reading these free uplifting inspirational quotes!
- What free and uplifting inspirational quotes of the day (not included above) have been a source of hope during fragile and hard times?
- What other inspiring quote of wisdom would you like to add to the list that speaks life, hope and peace to our readers? Please feel free to share those in the comment section below.
- Who do you recommend to read the blog? Share to them on your platform of choice. 🙂 Use those social sharing buttons at the bottom of the page!
Help us spread the word of free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times!
Please let your Twitter followers know about this popular blog post about the motivating free uplifting inspirational quotes for hard times.
Simply post this tweet now.
👉Looking for options to break away from the fear of the fragile and hard times? Allow these free uplifting inspirational quotes to help you focus on moving forward. https://bit.ly/3avb8hg Check them out #pleaseRT #thextraordinarionly Click To Tweet
Fuel someone’s day with these free uplifting inspirational quotes now
Share the above Free Uplifting and Inspirational Quotes of the Day motivate someone during the Coronavirus shutdown – you could be the link to them having a better day today! Every share counts because it help us to grow.
If you enjoyed this blog post, head over to the comment section below and leave your genuine and authentic feedback. 👌
Ps. Ask any questions related to these free uplifting inspirational quotes with a daily dose of wisdom to motivate you on your self help journey for success. I look forward to responding to you.
Did you find this article on sovereign and free uplifting inspirational quotes valuable?
Here’s how you can show your valuable support after rading these stress-relieving free uplifting and inspirational sayings and quotes for hard times: 🥰
- Clap for us on Medium
- Reblog with us on Tumblr
- Like our Latest YouTube Video
- Follow Hazlo Emma on Flipboard
- Mix and mingle with us on Twitter
- Peek at our secret newsfeed engine
- Share your stories with us on Instagram
- Join us to share blog posts on Pinterest
- Subscribe to our newsletter, a freebie awaits
- Connect with ThExtraordinariOnly on Facebook
- Find out how your book can get an authentic book review
- Catch up on what we are working on at ThExtraordinariOnly
- Take us on your journey to conquer your crown of writerpreneurship
- Rate this Book I Co-authored with my Twin Sibling, Crawl Outta Debt Now
- Let us dive together on a 21-day journey towards making your first sale online
- See my answer on Quora on the Financial Crisis that I wrote in towards the end of 2019