List of Incredible Ways to Start Your Great Blog Post Titles: Attract a Non-Stop Reading Frenzy
As seen in places where what we have written has been published & shared, your content creation strategies dedicate the curation of great blog post titles to support your content marketing.
Do you want to run a successful blogging business with damn good hefty posts?
Even if your blog title is short and unique, your headline copy should provide the most important information at a glance and get your audience of readers and followers drooling for more.
Curate Creative Blog Post Titles
It is very easy to bury your amazing blog post titles under creative blog title names.
A blog is a marketing tool too. It is used to:
- Educate your loyal fans
- Build trust with your customers
- Build brand awareness
- Generate leads
- Drive engagement
- Drive sales at costs far cheaper than traditional offline channels
A content creator’s wish list is to see as much interaction as possible from any piece of content they have curated and published, whether video content, lengthy articles or short blog content.
This is how the ‘marketer cap’ never leaves the crown of a content creator. You cover lead generation, content marketing, social media marketing, and inbound marketing not just for search engines but to draw and drive as much organic traffic as possible.
9 Blogging and Blog Post Title Facts and Statistics You Should Know (As A Blogger in 2020)
Grabbing attention tops the list in getting any form of conversion from your blog post. Here are 9 blog title statistics that will inspire you to curate better blog post headlines.
- The Worldometers‘ real-time counter shows over 4 million blog posts are published on the Internet every day
- 294 billion emails and 864 thousand hours of video are created daily, according to Raconteur. (View the full size of the infographic)
- A headline with two parts, separated by a colon or hyphen can result in a 9% improvement while editing down your title to eight words can result in a 21% CTR (Source: CMI)
- Blog titles with 11-14 words long get the most consistent amount of traffic and hits (Hubpost)
- According to ConversionXL, 36% of readers prefer list-based headlines, with the ‘How-To’ being the third most popular headline preference at around 17%
- Emotional headlines get shared more (Orkdok)
- Headline changes have the power to provide a 10% increase in clicks as reported by MarketingExperiments
- Odd-numbered listicle headlines outperform even ones by 20% (Source: CMI)
- Growth Badger states that headlines with negative terms perform 30% better than average and 60% better than ones with positive terms
Develop Better Blog Post Headlines
So, how does your blog post stand out and create a buzz?
How do you captivate your readers?
Blog to communicate your personality, purpose, passion, expertise, and attitude. This forms the meat of your content in your blog.
Your content strategy should start with brainstorming user-generated keyword research because 93% of all internet experiences start with a search. This is a better way to come up with SEO friendly copywriting for search engines.
At the back of your mind, you should remember that people conduct searches in Google and other search engines because they’re looking for useful content.
Drive a Consistent Brand Message With Blockbuster Blog Titles, Headings and Subheadings
A working title introduces your best blog to the people searching for it.
For a blog post to be clicked, read, commented on, and shared, the headline has to be creative and noticeable.
It has to convey a message that benefits your readers, customers, prospects, and loyal fans.
What a way to buckle up and ignite a stir for your content marketing strategy?
…how do you get people to care about important stuff amidst the avalanche of content we all face each day?
The headline is our one chance to reach people who have a million other things that they’re thinking about, and who didn’t wake up in the morning wanting to care about feminism or climate change, or the policy details of the election.
– Peter Koechley, Upworthy
Everyone has a wish list.
How to Get Readers Drooling for More
For bloggers, writers, and authors who value writerpreneurship, their priority includes:
- Write engaging blogs
- Strong blog headlines
- To inspire massive social sharing and clicks
- Right titles and heading for the blog post
- To draw action taking attention to your blog post
- Varied post ideas for a website
- To combine existing adjective and adverb to clever blog post titles
- Keyword optimized titles
- To write catchy blog post titles that get clicked like crazy
- Deliver value
- Drive consistent brand message
53 Ways To Start Great Blog Post Titles – Stir Up Traction Today
Is the era of writing super long titles over?
Recent studies show that while 80% of people will read headline copy, only 20% will read the rest. This is the hidden importance of great titles, and why getting them right is so vital to a successful blog.
– James Scherer, Wishpond Contributor
Even if it is short, it has to be irresistibly clickable, compelling and informative.
So, these are 53 ways to jumpstart your article writing in 2020.
- Here’s the
- Meet the
- 7 Ways
- 3 Steps
- 9 Strategies
- Watch this
- Why You
- Take a break and
- How I
- How to
- A Guide to
- Have you
- Do you
- New study
- This is
- The Secret
Qualify Your Leads with the Best Blog Headline Copywriting
So, there you have it.
You have tucked away your first 53 blog titles, and with combinations (to be discussed in a later post), you are way beyond +60 new blog post titles.
How do you place a bigger emphasis on your blog post titles like bloggers who earn over £40000 per year?
Search engines feed on fresh SEO content. Thus, blog titles for each type of content you curate calls for deep investment in your time for thorough research even when you have to repurpose old blog posts.
You must consistently update your site and run tests of your blog titles. There are a lot of tools and resources like headline analyzers from Coshedule or Hubspot’s blog ideas generator tool that can help you make your blog pop.
But do not just stop there since everyone else will be using these tools. Do not be embarrassed to switch it up with a dose of your own creativity.
Traffic can vary by as much as 500% based on the headline.
Don’ts of Keyword Optimized Titles
Respect your readers and convey the true message of your blog post title and the contents therein.
- Don’t just go for traffic.
- Don’t over-optimize your headlines
- Don’t manipulate readers into clicking
- Don’t write headlines that leave ambiguity
- Don’t just grab attention, get readers to care
- Don’ forget – at times, all you need to do is ask your readers to share your blog post or bookmark it
See more details here: https://thextraordinarionly.com/weekend-linky-party-260/
Parting Shot on Your informative & Great Blog Titles
Best headlines entice your audience and your readers not only to your content but also across search, social networks, and digital channels.
A blog post title that gets traction gives the full picture of your more than your a thousand words penned beneath. When used in combination with power words, killer headlines invoke emotions, interest, and intrigue that leads to high click-through rates (CTR).
An SEO-focussed copy is fantastic. Dose this with great blog post title combinations that yield the most consistent positive results.
Your job description as a content creation strategist just got easier especially if you plan well in advance with your editorial calendar on your blog title findings fit for the search engine.
You may end up earning additional income from b2b companies who have not yet grasped how extremely valuable blogs are as marketing tools.
Keep your socials popping.
Set the tone of your blog posts for 2020.
Over to You – What is Your Takeaway on Irresistibly Clickable Blog Titles?
Thank you for reading!
Have you been wondering how to have a head start in your blogging or content creation and planning exercise for 2020?
Are there other ways to start great blog post titles that have been left out?
Have these 53 ‘starts’ been valuable?
- Share with us about your experience in the comments section at the end of this post.
- If you enjoyed the blog, show your appreciation by sharing with your circle of influence using the social sharing buttons at the bottom of this post.
- Subscribe to ThExtraordinariOnly by Email not to miss any of our blogs. We rank the Top 100 small business blogs, websites, and influencers 2020. There are additional important details not found in our blogs if you subscribe to our newsletter too.
- Let us interact on Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow us on Medium, Vimeo, Pinterest, and Instagram for more helpful tips and insight.
- Loop Your Pins with us instantly for extreme engagement and massive exposure to your digital presence on the Internet.
Share these ready-made tweets!
[bctt tweet=”Your content creation strategies dedicate the curation of great blog post titles. Hazlo Emma #thextraordinarionly ” username=”thextraordinari”]
[bctt tweet=”A content creator’s wish list is to see as much interaction as possible from the content they have curated and published #thextraordinarionly ” username=”thextraordinari”]
[bctt tweet=”While 8 out of 10 people will read headline copy, only 2 out of 10 will read the rest. James Scherer, Wishpond Contributor #thextraordinarionly ” username=”thextraordinari”]
[bctt tweet=”The headline is our one chance to reach people who have a million other things that they’re thinking about … Peter Koechley, Upworthy #thextraordinarionly” username=”thextraordinari”]
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. The opinions on this page are our own and we don’t receive additional bonuses for positive reviews. Thank you for your trust!