Last updated on October 24th, 2020 at 10:44 am
Best Business Strategy Quotes: Shape the Lives of Epic Entrepreneurs Like Steve Jobs – Nobody Tells You About the Power of Competitive Execution
We have reflected on hundreds of business strategy quotes and selected 137 of them for much needed inspiration – even if your path is swamped to the brim with obstacles – or the dilemma of recovery from covid-19 pandemic.
Is your business a start-up or a Fortune 500 company?
Are you an entrepreneur feeling like you’re in a strategic planning rut?
If you are curious about how you can make your life instantly better, here’s a curated list of 23 Top Business Podcast Series and Blogs By Creative Dynamos: Glean In-depth Knowledge (Power Packed)
The power of strategy execution is best taught in the field – every day’s experience – not in a classroom studying strategic business development.
Is your business among the many that have solid, well-thought-out strategies that sit in a drawer somewhere collecting dust?
Your business plan should show how you measure strategy progress at regular intervals throughout the year. Wait – there is more to this. You will only take corrective action if you have quality conversations around the performance of your business.The problem with most strategic planning processes is they are not designed to create strategy. They are designed to create consistency and predictability. - Kaihan Krippendorff #strategyquotes #businessquotes #strategicplanning… Click To Tweet
Start Your Day with Top Quotes For Business Development By Steve Jobs
Kick-start your strategic planning process with great pearls of wisdom to glean from the legendary Steve Jobs too.
Steve Jobs saw and did it all – Don’t you agree?
As a consultants in the business strategy formulation arena, we agree that he is qualified to write the strategic business development play book. Didn’t he go through the entire spectrum of the business food chain and finally sit at its very top for decades – successful?
This post contains affiliate links to products and services that we highly recommend to transform your life and scale your business . We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links – with no additional cost to you. Check out our affiliate link disclosure.
Super Deep Famous Steve Jobs Business Quotes
- I want to put a ding in the universe.
- Strategy is figuring out what not to do.
- Manage the top line: your strategy, your people, and your products, and the bottom line will follow.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Focus is about saying, No. And the result of that focus is going to be some really great products where the total is much greater than the sum of the parts.
- I didn’t return to Apple to make a fortune. I’ve been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. There’s no way you could ever spend it all, and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.
- I’m sure a lot of you had this experience when you’re changing. You’re growing as a person and people tend to treat you like you were 18 months ago, and it’s really frustrating sometimes when you’re growing up and you’re more capable. It’s the same thing with a company and the press. The press is going to have a lag time. The best thing we can do about the press is embrace them and do the best thing we can to educate them about our strategy. But to keep our eye on the prize, that is turning out some great products. the press and the stock prize will take care of themselves.
For helpful tips to help you in creating an online business, read this blog post here: Here’s What It Really Takes to Create a Successful Online Business In the Inexhaustible Internet Marketing Niche
Strategy Business Execution Quotes by Steve Jobs
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something –your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
“Design is not just what it looks like. Design is how it works.“
“I want to put a ding in the universe.”
“You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
“My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each others negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts.”
“That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”
“I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
“Getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”
How Did Steve Jobs Formulate Effective Business Strategies?
Strategy formulation is the development of long term plans for the effective management of environmental opportunities and threats, in light of corporate strengths and weaknesses of a business. It includes:
defining the corporate mission,
specifying achievable objectives,
developing strategies and
setting policy guidelines.
The purpose of strategy formulation is to cause strategic thinking that conceives the future of a business and how that future may be secured.
- There are new strategies – beyond the scope of this blog post – that increase the chances of success of an enterprise securing its future.
- Successful enterprises adopt a formulation process that matches their business, their culture, and the specific issues defined in a business plan.
- A strategy formulation process is tailored to the current needs of the organization.
Steve Jobs understood the processes that generated strategies in the past and considered how to develop them for the future.
A strategy formulation process
- triggers new ideas,
- captures ideas for discussion, and
- clarifies ideas for implementation.
Tweet this!Are you looking to scale your work from home WITHOUT doing more? Do you need help growing your business? Ever failed miserably? Check out this foolproof strategy with a simple action plan you can follow - even a newbie.… Click To Tweet
The process must lead to ideas about how the future can be secured and must lay the ground for effective action. Apple Inc is still reaping the benefits of a great strategy formulation process from the firing and re-hiring of Steve Jobs.
He states, “Getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”
How Can These Business Strategy Quotes Help You Answer These Three Key Strategic Questions Give You A Lead with Competitive Advantage?
- ‘Where do we want to go?’
- ‘Where are we now?’
- ‘Which options will we choose for getting where we want to be from where we are?’ in other words, ‘How do we get where we intend to go?
What are the Best Strategy Execution Quotes that Business Leaders Can Apply Today – Fit for International Business Strategy?
- Collaboration is a business strategy that integrates innovative partners seeking blue oceans.
– Jennifer Ritchie Payette
- Strategic planning should be more about collective wisdom building than top-down or bottom-up planning.
– W. Chan Kim
- Strategy is about heading North while keeping an eye on the South.
– Dr. Asoka Jinadasa
- Be strategic about productivity—do less exceptionally well, instead of doing more in an average way.
– Laurie Buchanan
- Without strategy, execution is aimless. Without execution, strategy is useless.
– Morris Chang
- Every effective winning strategy is mapped out by focusing on the desired end goal.
– Wayne Chirisa
- Corporate strategy is usually only useful if you get people engaged with helping you to make it work.
– Max McKeown
Business Strategy Game: Strategy is a Commodity, Execution is an Art. – Peter Drucker
- Companies which consistently innovate, keep itself updated with customer’s needs, market trends, check out their competition and accordingly make the strategy to evolve and keep them ahead of competition are the ones which are best suited for survival in Business Environment Evolution
– Ashu Gaur
- Consistency with the right strategic plan is the ultimate key to success. Yesterday’s action would never make up for today’s procrastination.
– Edmond Mbiaka
- Everything’s an act. Everything’s strategy.
– Peter Watts:
For more strategy quotes visit here: 10 Great Business Strategy Quotes
- A strategy is multi-dimensional planning, multi-team collaboration, and multitasking action.
– Pearl Zhu
- Strategy is not really a solo sport – even if you’re the CEO.
– Max McKeown
- Strategy is 5 percent thinking, 95 percent execution. And strategy execution is 5 percent technical, 95 percent people-related.
– Professor Quy Huy
- Vision needs both faith and strategy to become a reality.
– Eboo Patel
Strategy is style of thinking, a conscious and deliberate process, an intensive implementation system, the science of insuring future success.
– Pete Johnson
In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
– Mark Zuckerberg
By confusing strategy with tactics and mixing up “what” and “how”, we may have a hard time staying on point. ”What” we want, on the one hand, and “how” we want to achieve it, on the other, needs a careful reading and a singular approach. (“When the bar is set too high”)”
– Erik Pevernagie
No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
– Reid Hoffman
Business Strategy Quotes Inspire Execution
Every significant result is the finished work of a strategy.
– Anyaele Sam Chiyson
Strategy is about making choices; it’s about deliberately choosing to be different.
– Michael Porter
Synergy without strategy results to waste of energy.
– Ogwo David Emenike
Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a strategy at all.
– Jimmy Spithill
It may be necessary to change our brand, catch phrases, strategy, design, etc. once in awhile. It may give us competitive advantages. But a change that demands the change of the SOUL of who we’re doesn’t deserve to be entertained.
– Assegid Habtewold
Are you looking to scale your work from home WITHOUT doing more? Do you need help growing your business? At ThExtraordinariOlny, we have formulated a strategic partnership in support of our freelancers during these times of recovery from covid-19 pandemic and business unusual. Check out this cheap course – a work from home mastermind. (See our earnings disclaimer)
Attention is the currency of leadership. Getting people to pay attention to tough issues rather than diversions is at the heart of the strategy.
– Ronald Heifetz
Unless the distant goals of meaning, greatness, and destiny are addressed, we can’t make an intelligent decision about what to do tomorrow morning – much less set strategy for a company or for a human life. Nothing is more practical than for people to deepen themselves. The more you understand the human condition, the more effective you are as a businessperson. Human depth makes (even) business sense.
– Peter Koestenbaum
Global Business Strategy Quotes For Success
- Sometimes, breaking out of a certain mentality is like planning a prison break. You can’t just go for it and hope for the best; it requires strategy.
– Lauren Lola
- Sometimes, as in a game of chess, we must strategically regress so that we might progress toward our ultimate objective.
– Crystal Woods
- Consider your goal like a war to win and use whatever strategies you know to win
– Bangambiki Habyarimana
- Hiring should always be part of your long-term strategy, not a quick fix to an immediate problem.
– Steven J. Bowen
- If there isn’t a struggle, there’s no stretch, and therefore no growth. Easy doesn’t change you and comfort won’t challenge you. Coasting isn’t a strategy.
– Farshad Asl
- You have to be strategic in your action.
– Sunday Adelaja
- “Look. I have a strategy. Why expect anything?” – If you don’t expect anything, you don’t get disappointed.
– Patricia McCormick
- When strategy, culture, and brand harmonize, they amplify one another and resonate loud and clear.
– Kate O’Neill
- Strategic execution always solves problems.
– Edwin Dearborn
Read more about how to achieve success with your online business if you have just started working from home here. Earn Money Monthly Online By Investing In Simple Internet Tools Today – Consistent, Future Proof, Legitimate and Proven Passive Income Generation
Business Level Strategy Quotes
- Putting in place the most ambitious and daring objective isn’t enough, it should be backed with an intricate plan and executed like hell, this is what I call the superiority framework, from proximity the dots might seem random and chaotic but from a strategist view these dots are so beautifully interconnected forming greatness in an absolute form.
– Ahmed Elkadi
- Even the person who says “I don’t know how but I will achieve this also has a strategy.
– Nitin Namdeo
- You can either learn to live with your Kryptonite or you can conquer it. Do what others don’t and you will have a distinct strategic advantage.
– James Woosley
- Having the best service is the best business strategy.
– Debasish Mridha
- ReThink culture, because it is the foundation of all strategic success.
– Tony Dovale
- This process of breaking the old habits and making new ones requires strategic planning. Your vision is your why, while your strategic plan is your how. Even though the details are essential and knowing your numbers are important, it is the burning desire in your heart that will get you to the outcome you expect.
– Farshad Asl
- Your strategy for success must constantly move, change, and evolve.
– Ziad K. Abdelnour
- You may create a inspirational visually resplendent strategy map but without accountability its value is specious
– Paul R. Niven
Analysis of Business Strategy Consultants’ Quotes
It’s one thing to have a goal, but it’s quite another thing to actually accept the challenge, develop a strategy to press for the goal, make the sacrifices, pay the price to move forward, and blessing of blessing, to realize some part of it.
– Elizabeth George
Strategy is about making choices; it’s about deliberately choosing to be different.
– Michael Porter
If you employed a strategy that is not conducive to the results you are looking for, then you will not achieve the desired result. You have to understand that it’s not you that failed; it’s just that you employed the wrong strategy.
– Julian Pencilliah
There are strategies to score or to be ahead but there is one strategy to learn which is curiosity.
– Ronald Tudu
A good strategy with a bad implementation is a bad strategy.
– Gary Hamel
A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
Successful companies will almost always be described in terms of a clear strategy, good organization, strong corporate culture, and customer focus. But whether these things drive company performance, or whether they’re mainly attributions based on performance, is a different matter.
– Phil Rosenzweig
Strategy Quotes About Business Exit
- A plan is not putting you in a box and forcing you to stay there. A plan is a guide to keep you on course, efficient, and safe.
– Amber Hurdle
- Always remember, Brand exists in the consumers mind, so the brand is owned by the user.
– Abraham Varghese
- Every responsibility you get make it a pocket of greatness.
- – Jim Collins
- If you measure it, it will improve.
- – Seth Godin
- The key is not to prioritize what is on your schedule but to schedule your priorities.
- – Stephen Covey
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
– Dee Dee Artner
Enjoying this strategy quotes so far? We’d love it for you to subscribe to our newsletter not to miss out on additional tips that you will not find anywhere on the website. Click here to enter your name and email address now.
What Business Unit Strategy Quotes Inspire You to Action?
Do you understand that ‘soft skills’ are now the hard money answers?
– Fritz Shoemaker
Develop your leaders into a competitive advantage. Reconnect your leader-power to success.
– Gene Morton
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
– Sun Tzu
The internet and online communication is the window into your world – but real life, in person communication / connection is the door.
– Rasheed Ogunlaru
Early is a priceless timepiece owned by the successful.
– Johnnie Dent Jr.
People in any organization are always attached to the obsolete – the things that should have worked but did not, the things that once were productive and no longer are.
– Peter Drucker
A ‘truly global’ firm in today should have the ability to be domestically relevant to consumers in both developed and developing markets – at the same time.
– Gyan Nagpal
Time is the friend of the wonderful business, the enemy of the mediocre.
– Alice Schroeder
Consider and then act, don’t react. A worthy opponent will calculate his move to entice a response from you. Make your own play.
– R.D. Ronald
Business Strategy Quotes About Work
- Be creative while inventing ideas, but be disciplined while implementing them.
– Amit Kalantri
- I need you to be clever, Bean. I need you to think of solutions to problems we haven’t seen yet. I want you to try things that no one has ever tried because they’re absolutely stupid.
– Orson Scott Card
- Get off the treadmill of consumption, replication, and mediocrity. Begin lifting the weights of creativity, originality, and success.
– Ryan Lilly
- In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.
- To do the impossible, you must even consider the improbable.
– Wissam Raji
- Plot and plan like all good generals.
– E.A. Bucchianeri
- To be data centric, is to be person centric.
– D. Justhy
- The three main observations – (1) the tail of available variety is far longer than we realize; (2) it’s now within reach economically; (3) all those niches, when aggregated, can make up a significant market – seemed indisputable, especially baked up with heretofore unseen data.
– Chris Anderson
- Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.
– Criss Jami
Inspiring Business Strategy Quotes
If you don’t understand the price of a product, it is definitely not for you.
– Mofoluke Ayoola
If your brand lacks sensuality, it has got no power.
– Lebo Grand
Plan in decades
Think in years
Work in months
Count in days
Live in the moment
If you’re going down the wrong path, speeding up isn’t going to help.
– Orrin Woodward
Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action comes, stop thinking and go in.
– Napoleon Bonaparte
Always solve for the big picture, not for the problem.
– Gyan Nagpal
Whereas the business community in the West is a community of companies, the business community in Asia is a community of people. In the West, companies tend to do business with one another. In Asia, the deals are all done between personalities.
– Michael Backman
Picturing your own personal future helps you see what steps to take – or not – to get there.
– Chris Hutchinson
For more inspiration to transform your life and business, follow this link: 19 Tips To Achieve Success in Life and Not Just Survive – Be Alive. Live Life. Revive. Thrive
Leading Strategy Quotes
- 7 keys to getting more things done:
2 don’t make excuses
3 celebrate small steps
4 ignore critics
5 be consistent
6 be open
7 stay positive
– Germany Kent
- If you meet a number of failures the causes of which are not known, look for something that is common for each failure and that is never present when there is a success.
– Jon Stuart Mill
- The barrier to our future is often the very plans that we’ve created to get there.
– Craig D. Lounsbrough
- In business, sport, entertainment and beyond an idea is worth next to nothing. The energy, effort, passion, talent, tenacity, strategy, resilience and resourcefulness to see it through and make something of it is worth everything.
– Rasheed Ogunlaru
- The clearer the objective, the better the performance.
– Rajen Jani
Awesome Business Strategy Quotes
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.”
– Robin S. Sharma
Humankind’s struggle against a hostile environment causes people throughout the ages to deploy their full armory of logic, training, strategy, imagination, inventiveness, and creativity. We are born with the natural ability to strategize. The most influential tool in humankind’s intellectual tool kit is the ability to regenerate a sense of unruffled alertness, to establish a poised stance that leads to intuitive discoveries generated by the conscious and unconscious mind constantly filtering a plethora of data, selecting critical facts, and producing elegant solutions to seemingly insoluble dilemmas.
– Kilroy J. Oldster
If you delegate tasks, you create followers, if you delegate authority , you create leaders.
– Craig Groeschel
If you can not do great things, Do small things in a great way.
– Napoleon Hill
Genius without wisdom is like a plane without wings; it will navigate the runway but it will never know the sky.
– Craig D. Lounsbrough
If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do.
– Alan W. Kennedy
Short Business Strategy Quotes to Inspire You In the Season of Business Unusual
- Those who know WHAT they do tend to work harder. Those who know WHY tend to work smarter. – Simon Sinek Those who know WHAT they do tend to work harder. Those who know WHY tend to work smarter. - Simon Sinek #thextraordinariony #strategyquotes #businessdevelopmentstrategy Click To Tweet
- There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all. – Peter Drucker There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all. - Peter Drucker #quote #thextraordinariony #strategyquotes #businessdevelopmentstrategy Click To Tweet
- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally measure the results. – Winston Churchill However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally measure the results. - Winston Churchill #quote #strategyquotes #businessdevelopmentstrategy #thextraordinariony Click To Tweet
- Failing to plan is planning to fail. – Anonymous Failing to plan is planning to fail. - Anonymous #strategyquotes #businessdevelopmentstrategy #bsinessquote #thextraordinariony Click To Tweet
Formulation of Strong Business Competitive Advantage For Working From Home Mastermind
In support of our freelancers during these times of business unusual and recovery to a new normal from covid-19 pandemic, we have formed strategic partnerships to share strategic tools and resources to help those who have just started working from home.
- Are you struggling to money online? Ever failed miserably from an online venture?
- Maybe you’ve been doing this for 3 years, maybe less or even more than 10.
- Forget everything you think you know and grab this action plan that we found for you to propel yourself to the top without ever having to invest $1000s
- Is price course the matter? We got you covered.
- Start here and use this affiliate link for the cheapest course that you may ever find with an unleashed complete guide to working from home that we highly recommend
Continue reading all the way to the end and find out the solid action plan for your business by Chris and Aaron that ensures you do not give up, frustrated and broke!
Benefits of the Quick Start Foolproof Strategy
From the step by step course you will get:
An introduction to making money online
An understanding of business models to adopt
How to do a product research on profitable product(s) that sell – and save yourself from making mistakes
Why you must update your blog regularly
The best keyword research strategy to succeed
What you need to do to get traffic – FAST
Ensure to get to the bottom. A Freebie awaits!
- Order course
- Act Fast – before the prices rise up or the series is bundled into a more expensive training course
- Click the buy now button to secure your order
Then be on the look out for more tips that actually work to scale your business and grow your business in upcoming blog posts.
- Strategy: ideas and actions to conceive and a secure the future of an enterprise
- Strategic Management is a process by which top management determines the long-run direction and performance of the organization by ensuring that careful formulation, effective implementation and continuous evaluation of strategy takes place
- Competitive Advantage: A superiority gained by an organization when it can provide the same value as its competitors but at a lower price, or can charge higher prices by providing greater value through differentiation. Competitive advantage results from matching core competencies to the opportunities.
Which of the Business Strategy Quotes Are Relevant At These Times of Business Unusual?
Thank you for visiting and reading today!
- What other business strategy quotes do you love that we have left out? Kindly share and contribute using the comments section below. 🙂
- Do not forget to bookmark this bog post so that you do not miss out on a follw up comparison of the coca cola’s business strategy, Apple’s business strategy and Amazon’s business strategy.
Found this article valuable? Want to show your appreciation?
- Its such an honor that you choose to enjoy and follow along, promote, and/or share ThExtraordinariOnly blog.
- We are Top 100 small business blogs, websites, influencers 2020. Subscribe to ThExtraordinariOnly to get notification by email. Enter your email here.
- Spread the word! Use these buttons of the page to share this link on your favorite social media sites. Every share helps us grow.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Medium, and Pinterest.