Short inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs on the art of possibility: transforming professional and personal life
Can you harness your creative genius to focus on your goals, and live your best life? The ability to accomplish more by doing less is an essential skill for entrepreneurs in today’s business world. This skill can help entrepreneurs save time and energy, which can be used to focus on other important aspects of their business.
How do you accomplish more by doing less?
First, entrepreneurs should focus on their core competencies and delegate or outsource tasks that are not their strengths. Second, entrepreneurs should automate tasks that are time-consuming and repetitive. Finally, entrepreneurs should use technology to their advantage and leverage tools that can help them work smarter, not harder. By following these tips, entrepreneurs can learn to accomplish more by doing less and free up time and energy to focus on growing their business.
Are inspiring quotes for entrepreneurs helpful in this case? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
Let’s go a step further.
The 99 best inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs​ elevation
Each of the inspiring short powerful business quotes below is a bite-sized morsel of wisdom for much-needed hit motivation, encouragement, and inspiration.
Which type of lean entrepreneur needs these inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs capable of injecting hope for the anxious, exhausted, frustrated, worried, and overwhelmed entrepreneur?
The lean entrepreneur is someone who understands how to get the most out of their resources by doing less. They are able to identify and focus on the most important tasks that will lead to the desired results when starting their own business. This focus allows the lean entrepreneur to avoid wasting time and resources on activities that are not essential to their success.
A lean entrepreneur is not afraid to take risks and is always looking for ways to improve their business. They are constantly seeking out new opportunities, and always open to change. The lean entrepreneur is always looking for ways to be more efficient and to eliminate waste in their business.
The lean entrepreneur constantly looks for new and innovative ways to grow their business. They are not afraid to take risks and are always looking for ways to improve their growing business. The lean entrepreneur is always looking for ways to be more efficient and to eliminate waste in their expanding business.
Because starting a business is very tough, practically, financially, and emotionally these top inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs are so valuable.
Albert Einstein wrote, “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
The following inspirational quotes for aspiring entrepreneurs provide some insights on how to achieve this.
Meanwhile, enjoy these inspirational quotes for female entrepreneurs. What female entrepreneur quotes have stood the test of time?
Do you get hyped up and love inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs by successful men and women who built a legacy in their respective industries?
How inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs and successful lean entrepreneurs motivate you to success
When being an entrepreneur is challenging yet rewarding, frustrating yet satisfying, disappointing, and yet exhilarating, superb advice from inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs planning to, or in the process of starting their own business is welcome.
What about inspirational quotes for entrepreneur women?
Here are kick-ass inspirational quotes about entrepreneurship from successful entrepreneurs and business people to trigger innovative ideas.
- “You are not your resume; you are your work.” ― Seth Godin
- “Only the paranoid survive.” ― Andy Grove, former CEO of Intel
- “A good entrepreneur converts his skills to cash.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Many of the entrepreneurs that we back are attacking a personal pain.” — Jim Goetz
- “If you broke a lot of rules as a kid, you’d probably make a great entrepreneur.” ― Harley Finkelstein, president of Shopify
- “You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.” ― Jessica Herrin, founder and CEO of Stella & Dot
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” — Albert Einstein
- “Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.” ― Tony Hsieh, CEO Zappos
- “The best way to get things done is to simply begin.” ― Unknown
Are you a determined and ambitious entrepreneur looking for the best entrepreneur quotes? Start to explore these encouraging quotes for entrepreneurs and brighten your dull entrepreneurship days.
What other inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs help to keep going in the right direction as you grow your business on the go?
Which inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs for priceless insight would you print out as a poster?
Tweet this motivational quote for business owners.
- “The key to success is taking action.” ― Tony Robbins
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” ― Bruce Lee
- “I have learned that if you want to make something happen, you have to make it happen.” ― Barack Obama
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.” — Thomas Edison
- “If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. ― Unknown
- “It’s easy to get sidetracked on the journey, have laser-like focus.” ― Huda Kattan, founder of Huda Beauty, entrepreneur, influencer, and make-up artist
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki, businessman and best known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad
What other motivational quotes for entrepreneurship can you add here? What words of wisdom from inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs like you push you through the rough patches?
Where inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs are free
Please tweet this quote for successful businessman.
“Most entrepreneurs never went to college, and most did not start their companies until they were well along in their careers. The average entrepreneur is nearly forty years old when he launches, and more than eighty percent of all new companies are stated by people over thirty-five. More entrepreneurs are between forty-five and fifty-five than any other cohort, and entrepreneurs over fifty-five now create more companies than those under thirty-five. And—another surprise—the chances of a new company surviving rises with the age of the entrepreneur.”
— Carl Schramm
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” ― Napoleon Hill
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” ― Thomas Edison.
- “My best advice to entrepreneurs is this: Forget about making mistakes, just do it.” ― Ajaero Tony Martins
- “Have the end in mind and every day make sure you are working towards it.” ― Ryan Allis
- “Don’t look at your feet to see if you are doing it right. Just dance.” ― Anne Lamott
- “Opportunists seek for a chance. Entrepreneurs make new chances.” ― Toba Beta
- “Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.” ― Ryan Lilly
- “The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” ― Nolan Bushnell
- “Success is not what you have, but who you are.” ― Bo Bennet
Check out other inspirational quotes for young entrepreneurs by successful entrepreneurs.
Which is your most favorite inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs that motivates you on every step of your entrepreneurial journey?
Proud entrepreneur quotes
Click to tweet this entrepreneur quote.
- “Entrepreneurship is the last refuge of the trouble-making individual.” — Natalie Clifford Barney, playwright and novelist
- “Entrepreneurship is like jumping off a cliff and building a plane on the way down. You have a plan, but your resources are limited and time is running out. In the first chaotic months of starting a new venture, your default state is that you’re dead. To escape this fate, you have to reverse the downward course of your trajectory, and fast.” — Reid Hoffman
- “Whatever you do, be different—that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” — Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop.
- “There are leaders and there are entrepreneurs, but not all leaders are entrepreneurs, and not all entrepreneurs are leaders. Simply put, I believe that entrepreneurial is a mindset—a way of thinking—and leadership is a way of acting. Entrepreneurial leadership, then, describes the way such a leader behaves.” — William Donaldson
- “The only thing I have learned is to find strength in yourself. No one can help you, no one can do anything for you, you have to do the work yourself.” — Marina Abramovic, performance artist.
- “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- “The best entrepreneurs are not the best visionaries. The greatest entrepreneurs are incredible salespeople. They know how to tell an amazing story that will convince talent and investors to join in on the journey.” ― Alejandro Cremades
- “If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.” — Naseem Dalal
- “Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” — Mark Pincus, CEO of Zynga.
- “We have to laugh. Because laughter, we already know, is the first evidence of freedom.” — Rosario Castellanos, poet and author.
- “Life is like the monkey bars: you have to let go to move forward. Once you make the decision to leap into entrepreneurship, be sure to loosen your grasp on old concepts, so you can swing your way to new ones.” — Leah Busque (American entrepreneur)
- “A small business is an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in.” — Nicole Snow
Why do leadership and entrepreneurship quotes invoke motivational and inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs by famous and successful businessmen to help you through all the highs and lows of starting your own business?
Top inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs to motivate lean entrepreneurs for greatness
Please Tweet this famous entrepreneur quote​.
- “What you can do today can improve all your tomorrows.” — Ralph Marston.
- “An entrepreneur is someone who can combine the opportunity and the execution. There are a ton of people who are incredible dreamers but they can’t execute. There are amazing people who can execute, but they can’t see the opportunity. You were able to combine seeing an opportunity and then acting on it. That’s what defines an entrepreneur.” — Daniel Lubetzky,
- “It’s very important for entrepreneurs to look for people in the company who are not afraid of failures, for example, intrapreneurs. They make a business more successful by thinking like an entrepreneur — but within a company.” — Chirag Kulkarni, Founder of Taco
- “Venture capitalists have one of the greatest jobs in the world. They get to sit across the table from passionate strangers who hallucinate the future for them.” — Randy Komisar and Jantoon Reigersman
- “Because, you know, resilience – if you think of it in terms of the Gold Rush, then you’d be pretty depressed right now because the last nugget of gold would be gone. But the good thing is, with innovation, there isn’t a last nugget. Every new thing creates two new questions and two new opportunities.” Jeff Bezos
How can these inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs motivate your next win?
Influential entrepreneurs’ inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs
Tweet this quote of the day entrepreneur​.
- “You have to get good at ceding control and not taking things personally. Even seasoned entrepreneurs have struggled with that. I think it’s about not taking failures personally and also not taking successes personally.” -Leila Janah, Founder of Samasource and LXMI
- “To be a successful entrepreneur you need perseverance. Most successful business people or entrepreneurs have never given up on their idea. When challenges arise, they have found innovative ways of overcoming them. You must be able to adapt to changing economic conditions, and innovate and embrace technological advances to keep your customers engaged. These things take determination and a strong focus on the end goal.” — Stacey Kehoe
- “Aspiring entrepreneurs have to actually do something that they feel strongly passionate about, and in most cases they should seek inspiration from their own experience. … If you had a terrible experience, you should despise the experience to the extent that you are continuously seeking a solution for it.” — Best Ayiorwoth, founder of Girls Power Micro-Lending Organisation
- “The mistake isn’t releasing something bad. The mistake is to launch it and get PR people involved. You don’t want people to start amping up expectations for an early version of your product. The best entrepreneurship happens in low-stakes environments where no one is paying attention, like Mark Zuckerberg’s dorm room at Harvard.” — Eric Ries
“No matter what your reason for wanting to start your own business, developing the foundation is the same. Laying a solid foundation for your business will provide you with a road map to follow as you build your business. As you work through the Start a Business Step-by-Step Workbook you will define the company’s mission, decide what business entity is right for your business, name your business, determine the pricing for your products or services, formulate your financial projections, define your competitors, survey consumers regarding your products or services, determine the marketing methods right for your business and more.”
― Jeanne A. Estes
What do inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs teach you along your path to success?
9 inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs by successful business owners
Click to tweet this motivational quote for entrepreneurs.
- “So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” ― Caterina Fake, co-founder Flickr
- “The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.” ― Peter Drucker
- “I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.” ― Bill Gates, co-founder Microsoft
- “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.” ― Criss Jami, Killosophy
- “When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.” ― Robert Kiyosaki
- “Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself.” ― Jay Z
- “You never lose a dream, it just incubates as a hobby.” ― Larry Page
- “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” ― Vince Lombardi
- “Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes.” ― Napoleon Hill
Which inspirational quote for entrepreneur rings true to you the most?
7 startup inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs
Please retweet a success quote for entrepreneurs.
- “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” ― Marie Forleo
- “Success is defined in units of fun. It’s all about being happy.” ― Jake Nickell, Threadless
- “All people are entrepreneurs, but many don’t have the opportunity to find that out.” ― Muhammad Yunus
- “Don’t kill the competition. Competition is healthy for businesses. It keeps you the entrepreneur on your toes.” ― Aliko Dangote
- “Success comes down to hard work plus passion, over time. If you work really, really hard over a long period of time, it will pay off.” ― Stanley Tang, eMillions
- “You want to hire #entrepreneurs, people who are natural problem solvers — the ones who see opportunity when most see impossibility.” ― Gurbaksh Chahal
- Being an entrepreneur isn’t really about starting a business. It’s a way of looking at the world: seeing opportunity where others see obstacles, taking risks when others take refuge.” ― Michael Bloomberg
- “With a hint of good judgment, to fear nothing, not failure or suffering or even death, indicates that you value life the most. You live to the extreme; you push limits; you spend your time building legacies. Those do not die.” ― Criss Jami, Venus in Arms
Creative entrepreneurs aspire to achieve greatness. Can you share with us how inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs encourage and enlighten growing business owners expanding to new business localities?
6 inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs’ success
Click to tweet the following being an entrepreneur quote.
- “The only skills you need to be an entrepreneur: an ability to fail, an ability to have ideas, to sell those ideas, to execute on those ideas, and to be persistent so even as you fail you learn and move onto the next adventure.” ― James Altucher
- “Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.” ― Jeffrey Zeldman, A List Apart Publisher
- “Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not.” ― Michael Dell, Dell Chairman and CEO
- “Starting a small business has been one of the best choices I ever made.” ― Rawa
- “You never lose in business, either you win or you learn.” ― Melinda Emerson
- “You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
Will inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs PDF suffice? Share with us in the comments section.
9 business inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs’ thinking
Tweet this positive entrepreneur quote.
- “Work like there’s no tomorrow because one day there won’t be” — Earl Nightingale
- “The final 10% of launching something requires the same amount of energy as the first 90%.” — Rob Kalin, founder of Etsy
- “Always seek out the deal’s fool. If you can not find one, you are the one.” — Mark Cuban, Chairman and CEO of AXS TV and an entrepreneur
- “Seek out a truly unique concept. This is the only way I will ever set myself apart. This is the only way I will ever be significant.” — John Nash, A Mind of Its Own
- “When I’m old and dying, I want to look back on my life and think, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,’ rather than ‘Wow, I sure felt comfortable.” — Tom Preston-Werner, co-founder of Github
- “Do not let your past recollections limit your future possibilities. There are no limitations on what you may accomplish in life except your mind.” — Roy T. Bennett, author
- “If you care about the heart of what you do, focus your time on making things rather than talking about them.” — Ryan Freitas, co-founder of About. Me
- “Always think beyond the box and seize possibilities wherever they may present themselves.” — Lakshmi Mittal, Chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal
- “The greatest adventure you can embark on is to live the life of your dreams.” — Media mogul Oprah Winfrey
Most inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs are uplifting. Whose inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs can we share with kids?
9 sayings and quotes about entrepreneurship​
Click to tweet this phenomenal saying about entrepreneurship.
- “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” — Bear Bryant
- “In carrying out E-commerce, the most important thing is to keep doing what you are doing right now with passion, to keep it up.” — Jack Ma
- “When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed. If you are afraid of failure, you don’t deserve to be successful.” — Charles Barkley
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” — Colin Powell
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” — Scott Belsky, author and early-stage investor
- “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” — Thomas Edison, cofounder of General Electric
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day-in and day-out.” — Robert Collier
- “Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.” — Unknown.
- “Where there is unity there is always victory.” — Publilius Syrus
Will inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs from the most successful business owners ever lose their power?
Inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs encourage entrepreneurs
Please tweet this inspirational quote for entrepreneurs
- “Ego hurts your business.” Wilson Luna, author and international business adviser
- “All business is personal…. Make your friends before you need them.”. — Robert L. Johnson.
- “An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and the desire to build it.” – David Karp, founder and CEO of Tumblr
- “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook
- “Fearlessness is not the absence of fear. It’s the mastery of fear. It’s about getting up one more time than we fall down.” — Arianna Huffington, editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post
- “There will be no more romanticizing of the entrepreneur lifestyle. Every day of the week, it’s a battle to save your company’s life – and your skin.” — Spencer Fry, CarbonMade co-founder
- “What are the minimum requirements for starting a business? Three simple things: master your product, understand your customer and have a burning drive to succeed.” – Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Founder
- “Everyone should pull their finger out and start a business and to believe in themselves. There is nothing else to it. Anyone can make a £100m. But most people don’t go out and try. They just stand in the pub and complain.” Duncan Bannatyne, entrepreneur, author and TV personality
Which encouraging inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs ideas are life-changing? Do you need a motivational or inspirational push in the right direction? Dig deeper in these 30 black entrepreneur quotes (Small Business Trends)to inspire your life’s moral and hard work
Want to share motivating inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs with us?
WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINK PARTY 352
Upload your old online posts and more on Traffic Jam Weekend!
Link up your content, connect with others, and learn something with us.
The bloggers bringing this fabulous party to you:
If you would like to become a permanent or guest co-host for this link party, complete this short form.
These are the featured posts from
Kimberly chose What to Buy for a New Foster Child by Shelbee On the Edge. “Informative post for new and current foster parents.”
Marsha chose Make Incredibly Easy DIY Bamboo Candy Cane Sticks by Decorative Inspirations. “I love this easy way to make candy canes and will definitely be doing this for next year!”
Hazlo chose 10 BEST THINGS TO DO AT CHRISTMAS IN LAS VEGAS by Maple Leopard. “I love that Valerie has the insider scoop on deals and hidden spots to visit because she’s a local of Las Vegas.”
The post with the most views was Three Ingredient Nutella Brownies by Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household.
Thank you featured bloggers for linking-up at Traffic Jam Link party 351! Your posts will be pinned to the Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party Pinterest board. Please right-click the special Traffic Jam Weekend featured button below, copy the image address URL, and display on your blog.
- Right-click the Traffic Jam Weekend button below, copy the image address URL, and display on your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below
- Take some time and comment on the other posts displayed
- Create some traffic jam for the hosts of this party
- Share this party on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend
Inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs sources
- Top 62 Empowering Quotes For Female Entrepreneurs – Starter Story
- 51 Women Entrepreneur Quotes That Will Inspire You Every Woman – Feeding Trends
- 125 inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs to stay motivated – 99 Signals
- 50 inspirational quotes for startups and entrepreneurs – Inspiration Feed
- 99 inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs – ThExtraordinariOnly
- 30 inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs (infographic) – Entrepreneur
- Best inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs – Business Insider
- 8 motivational quotes for 2016 – Studiosity
- 25 motivational quotes to get you excited for the week ahead – Fortune
- 25 motivational quotes for success at work – All Business
- Tracing Quotations – Quote Investigator
What entrepreneur mindset quotes spur you to action?
Monday motivation for entrepreneurs
Motivation for young entrepreneurs is found here. What inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs can you share right away?
- Top 11 cyber security quotes that matter – Best way to guard your online habits with sage advice and sources of inspiration [link party 342]
- +27 best quotes on Twitter ever about life: How you crack and hack the Twitter algorithm like a pro with short and sweet quotes [for digital marketing success metrics]
Which entrepreneur quotes for success should be added to this list? Enter it here below, and submit. We will update the blog post ASAP.