How terrific top women entrepreneurs ignite global sparks, break the mold, despite odds stuck against them in 2022
Fantastic top successful women bosses creating global ripples have more strides to cover. The prosperity of a nation depends on the empowerment of women.
Despite the difficulty of breaking into male-dominated networks, accessing mentors, securing adequate funding, and making promising incremental progress, marvelous top women in business do not tire from creating global ripples. They are not merely female influencers continuing to break molds. Nor are they just an ideal addition to a digital marketing strategy, where they speak both to the genre and gender that is poorly represented.
Each fabulous top women leader brings something unique that makes a significant contribution to their field and motivate others around them.
Before we proceed,
Are you a digital influencer in the US and Canada? Use The Sway Dashboard, your gateway to finding the latest sponsored opportunities (AFF)
Right away, join the ultimate blogger outreach program for free .
- Which of the facts are shocking discoveries that most superb top women of power sparking global fires should have overcome by now?
- Revealing facts specific to splendid top women and female influencers
- Female Influencers Breaking the Mold
- Are You Shattering Glass Ceilings?
- We celebrate magnificent top women leaders choosing to follow their dreams
- Why the TOP 300 women leaders on ThExtraordinariOnly?
- Smashing top women leaders create global ripples [Form]
- How to Submit Your Information
- Over To You Now
- You’ll also love
- Share this post on remarkable top women creating global ripples to your network of influence
Which of the facts are shocking discoveries that most superb top women of power sparking global fires should have overcome by now?“No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.” — Michelle Obama #thextraordinarionly #topwomen #powerfulwomen #womeninfluencers Click To Tweet
When curating the pilot list of top 300 Women leaders in 2019 (part one), we made the following startling findings that affect awesome top women go-getters creating global ripples. These odds backed by facts with the sources at the end of this blog post.
The Not So Good – Why are excellent top women of influence stuck at these levels?
(Kindly note the references at the bottom of the post)
- For the majority of women, significant gains in education have not translated into better labor market outcomes. Source: United Nations (UN) Women
- Of the estimated 11.5 million international migrant domestic workers (in 2013), approximately 73.4 percent were women [PDF]. Source: ILO
- Women face the motherhood wage penalty, which increases as the number of children a woman has increases [PDF]. Source: ILO
- Globally, women are 14 times more likely than men to die during a disaster and are marginally displaced due to environmental degradation, and adverse climate change. Source: UN, Women
- While 65 percent of men report having an account at a formal financial institution, only 58 percent of women do worldwide [PDF]. Source: World Bank
Tweet this!While 65% of men report having an account at a formal financial institution, only 58% of women do worldwide http://bit.ly/2OCpTWM Source: .@WorldBank #femaleinfluencers #topwomenleaders #thextraordinarionly Click To Tweet
- The estimation of economic costs to the global economy due to discrimination of social institutions and violence against women is approximately USD 12 trillion annually. Source: McKinsey Global Institute
- Women earn 77 percent of what men earn globally. Source: UN Women
- Globally, an estimated nearly 40 percent of women in wage employment do not have access to social protection Source: International Labor Organization, ILO
- Women are still half as likely to start businesses. Kauffman Foundation
- Increasing the female employment rates in OECD countries to match that of Sweden, could boost GDP by over USD 6 trillion. Source: Price Waterhouse Cooper, PWC
- Companies with three or more women in senior management functions score higher in all dimensions of organizational performance [PDF]. Source: McKinsey Global Institute
- Nearly 90% of women-led businesses employ no staff beyond the owner. National Women Business Council, NWBC
- Women migrant workers were responsible for sending half of the estimated $601 billion in remittances worldwide in 2016 [PDF]. IZA, World of Labor
Revealing facts specific to splendid top women and female influencers
Cambridge dictionary defines an influencer as follows,
- Someone who affects or changes the way that other people behave
- A person who is paid by a company to show and describe its products and services on social media, encouraging other people to buy them
Being an “influencer” is now a fully-fledged career choice. It is no longer just a hobby.
- Do you read political blogs? You are an influencer because you organize petition drives and campaign events and spread the word about activities.
- Today, teachers, coaches are sought after as influencers.
- The current generation of journalists, bloggers, and online influencers, uses Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms to help draw attention to their work.
Outstanding top women online
- Eighty-nine percent of women (young and old) who use social media are on Facebook.
- The 200 million monthly Pinterest users are a 70/30 split between women and men, but the platform is diversifying – half of the new signups are male.
Tough top women powerhouses
According to MediaPost,
Moms mention brands an average of 73 times per week compared with just 57 times per week among males
As early as 2000, women were found to have surpassed men in Internet usage
Seventy-eight percent of women in the U.S. use the Internet for product information before making a purchase
Do you think with such an overwhelming female stronghold on the influencer industry, women’s pay would, at least, be equal to men?
Here are some revealing inequalities sensational top women leaders trample:
- Seventy-seven percent of influencers are women, but they’re earning $108 less per post than male influencers (Source: Klear)
- Women are still earning only $0.79 for every $1.00 earned by a man (Source: PayScale)
- In some industries like the beauty market, women earn 8% to 10% less than men (Source: Klear)
Despite all these shocking facts and disturbing inequalities, audacious top women will always be nurturing, selfless, and community-minded. But it takes intelligence, respect, and confidence for a woman to lead.
“With the inequalities laid bare, now is the time for action. Ultimately, the responsibility falls on the businesses, agencies and platforms involved to address the balance”.
– Adam Williams, CEO of the influencer marketing firm Takumi
Ps. See the references for sources of these facts at the end of this blog post.
Female Influencers Breaking the Mold
No nonsense, top women continue to be global change agents despite odds. They break the mold and overcome obstacles that impede their success.
Women entrepreneurs are succeeding despite many obstacles and odds that are stacked against them.
– Betsy Dougert, Director of Communications, SCORE
Grand top women leaders are gaining ground and launch thriving businesses with or without adequate tools.“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild #womenleaders #thextraordinarionly #top300women Click To Tweet
Are You Shattering Glass Ceilings?
If you put a check or tick on shattering any of the disturbing odds stuck against with phenomenal qualities and characteristics mentioned in this blog post, we applaud you.
Congratulations. You are a female influencer.
If you do not wait in line but instead lead the way with a trail of ‘successlets‘, making an impact and breaking the glass ceiling, this platform is for you.
To celebrate you, your triumphs, your success journey, and teach girls (and boys) that formidable top women wearing heels and stilettos can:
- Leave glass slippers behind
- Shatter any glass ceilings
- Create global ripples
- Break the mold
- Disrupt trend
- Lead the way
… we invite you on a journey.
Join us today. Access this form here and fill in your details.
We celebrate magnificent top women leaders choosing to follow their dreams
… even when wondering the way to go.
The majority of female influencers who have left being glass slippers and shatter ceilings in their niches tend to put a lid on their successes.
We love to share success stories so that another girl (or boy) can know that first-class top women wear high heels but break molds in their sphere of influence (even if no one is cheering for them).
- Watch out for part three and four of this extraordinary top women leaders series, we will reveal the stories of hope, life, and success by fine women.
- It is real stories like this that empower another trailblazing woman – who may not know it now because of the mounting challenges she is facing in her journey of life today.
- Kindly help us spread the love to other incredible top women leaders (micro-influencers included) – who are still questioning if they are trailblazers or not today.
Why the TOP 300 women leaders on ThExtraordinariOnly?
ThExtraordinariOnly is Top 100 Small Business Blogs, Websites, and Influencers. Yes, we have made the for years in a row.
We’ve reached, over900K impressions on the Pinterest search engine and 55k daily page views on this website.
We would love to share this success and celebrate with you, your accomplishments and how you have overcome obstacles, hurdles, and hardship. The facts at the beginning of this blog post confirm that your confidence that’s fiercely contagious has got you here.
We help lift, encourage, and support ladies to exceed goals and successes. Are you a passionate, fierce Gen Xer and baby boomer in your 40s, 50s, and 60s that is redefining what it means to be a social media superstar? We got you!
Sharing the curated listicle and/or post of the greats with your network of influence will in turn drive more traffic to your websites, pages – our gift and way of saying thank you from ThExtraordinariOnly
For better results, engage with the other powerful, empowering, inspiring and trailblazing female influencers. Bask in shinning benefits of a powerhouse of lovely, top women influencers!It is people who help people to get to the top
Tweet this!11 Shocking Facts and Figures Affecting Women Around the World Despite Intelligent Smart Top Women Leaders Creating Global Ripples Updated [Part 2] Click To Tweet
Smashing top women leaders create global ripples [Form]
Here below is how the form looks out.
Join disruptive girls, mothers, daughters, and grandmothers, all swell top women creating global ripples in the niche of influence they have carved out for their success.
How to Submit Your Information
- Click the form above, it opens like this in the docs.google.com
- Fill in your details accurately so that the links open to your preferred pages as submitted.
- At the bottom, choose if you would want to keep a copy of your responses or not.
- If you toggle the button reading ‘Send me a copy of my responses,’ you will receive an email with your responses as you have filled in the form.
- Click submit. We take privacy of confidential information seriously. We will not share your details with anyone else except publish them at ThExtraordinariOnly top 100 small business pages and your pages.
- Yay! Yay! You are done.
Leave the rest to us to update Part Three of these wondrous Top Women Leaders series.
Influential people are never satisfied with the status quo. They’re the ones who constantly ask, ‘What if?’ and ‘Why not?’ They’re not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom and they don’t disrupt things for the sake of being disruptive; they do it to make things better.
– Travis Bradberry
Tweet This!Influential people are never satisfied with the status quo. They constantly ask, ‘What if?’ & ‘Why not?’ They’re not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom. They don’t disrupt things for the sake of being disruptive, but to… Click To Tweet
This is for trendy top women leaders only!
- Do you know Brilliant TOP Women Leaders Creating Global Ripples?
- Even everyday consumers with 500 – 5,000 highly engaged followers around relevant topics are welcome here (micro-influencers)
- Forward this link to her to join the inspiring trailblazing female influencers of today.
- Join Female Influencers of Today. Fin your details and click submit at the bottom. You have the option to email yourself a copy of the responses.
Not among the wonderful top women female Influencers?
We got you! This is open to EVERYONE!
- Be on the lookout to nominate yourself for the next Global Entreps Awards. This is how 5th Global Entreps Awards looked like.
- Follow this link for the latest updates.
- You can also nominate someone else.
- Do not hesitate to reach out to us or me on Twitter if you find any challenges in filling in the form, We will also respond to you if you contact us on any of our other social media pages.🙂
- If you DM me on Instagram @ hazloe3, after you fill in your details and make reference to this blog post, you deserve a confidence booster. Claim your copy with the subject heading ‘Confidence Booster.’
Over To You Now
Get to interact with powerful, empowering, and inspiring top women leaders breaking the mold in their spheres of influence in the global marketplace.
We would like to share your story in the subsequent gorgeous Top Women Leaders series. There is a reason we rank Top 100 small business blogs, websites, and influencers. 🙂 Start here now not to miss out on part three of the groovy Top Women Leaders series 🙂
Join our email list if you enjoyed our blog.
- What is the definition of an influencer?
- Influencer Pricing
- State of Gender Pay Gap
- What is a micro-influencer?
- Marketing to women: Quick facts
- Powerful insights: Marketing to women
- Marketing to women more than a media can buy
- The Six costliest mistakes you can make in marketing to women
- Women statistics
- Buying power
- What women can teach us about money
- When targeting digital media campaigns, don’t forget about spouses
- Audience demographics – user stats on Pinterest
You’ll also love
- Keen and killer link party 303 by beautiful fantabulous bloggers
- Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party 307 Call to Action for Best Bloggers: Happy New Year 2022
- Bold Bloggers link up with ThExtraordinariOnly traffic jam weekend link party 305 for seasoned and unseasoned content creators
- Why you should not miss out on benefits galore from top-notch traffic jam weekend link party 306
- 15 Habits in the To-Do List of Successful People – Wildly Successful People Practices You Need to Do, Probably You Are Not Doing
- 137 Great Business Strategy Quotes for Entrepreneurs Inspire You To Be a Better Strategy Execution Ninja
- Here’s What It Really Takes to Create a Successful Online Business Venture as Newbie – Inexhaustible Internet Marketing Niche of the 1 Percent
- Only for authoritative guest blog writer who wants to write for us but doesn’t know where to start [We never consider non-informative topics]
- What’s exciting with link party 316 this week?
- 5 pertinent patriarchy and domestic violence facts and worrying warning massive extent of patriarchy on domestic abuse -problem with enormous individual and societal consequences [Link party 319]
Join us to break the bias and cheer on upcoming women trendsetters
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. Thank you for your trust!