How to revolutionalize and inspire your business efforts
Facts you must know before starting to promote your buisness like a pro
- 89% of marketers agree that influencer marketing is effective. (Social Media Today, 2021)
- U.S. internet ad spending was expected to increase 12.4 percent in 2020 to over $135 billion, accounting for 53 percent of ad spending (Zenith Research Report)
- For every $1 spent on influencer marketing, companies make $5.20. (Influencer Marketing Hub, 2021)
- 80% of people aged 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube in an average month.
- According to 42% of marketers, influencer marketing has proven to be one one of their top ROI-generating marketing strategy.
- Average price to use an influencer to promote a brand is $271 per post though the average cost for influencers with more than 100,000 followers $763 per post.
The internet provides a wealth of opportunities for businesses to reach new customers. But with so many options, it can be difficult to decide where to promote your business opportunity. Should you create your own website or use social media? Here’s a look at the pros and cons of each option.
Advantages of promoting your business opportunity on your own website
You Control the Message
When you promote your business opportunity on your own website, you are in complete control of the message that you put out there. You can carefully craft your message to appeal to your target audience, and you can be sure that the information on your website is accurate and up-to-date. This is not always the case with social media, where anyone can post anything at any time.
You Own the Leads
Another advantage of promoting your business opportunity on your own website is that you own the leads that come in. When someone fills out a form or subscribes to a newsletter on your website, they are giving you their contact information and permission to market to them. With social media, you don’t have this same level of control over who sees your content and how they interact with it.
Greater flexibility in design
When you create a website to promote your business opportunity, you have a lot of flexibility in terms of design. You can choose the colors, images, and layout that best represent your brand and message. On social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, you’re limited to their pre-set designs and formats.
Disadvantages of Promoting Your Business Opportunity on Your Own Website
Requires more time and effort
When you promote your business opportunity on your own website, you’ll need to put in the time and effort to drive traffic to your site. This can be a full-time job in itself, and it may take away from the time you could be spending working on your business.
You need to drive traffic to your website
Unless you have a way to drive traffic to your website, promoting your business opportunity there may not be worth the effort. There are many ways to do this, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, and content marketing. All of these require time, effort, and sometimes money to be effective.
Can be more expensive
Depending on how you choose to drive traffic to your website, promoting your business opportunity on your own website can be more expensive than other methods like social media marketing or email marketing.
What are the advantages of using social media?
Here are the top advantages of promoting your business opportunity on social media.
When you promote your business opportunity on social media, you have the potential to reach a much wider audience than you would if you were promoting it on your own website. This is because social media platforms have millions of users, and if even a small percentage of those users see your promotion, that’s a lot of potential customers or clients.
Easy to set up and manage
Another advantage of promoting your business opportunity on social media is that it’s easy to set up and manage. You can create a profile or page for your business on most social media platforms in just a few minutes, and there are plenty of resources available to help you get started.
Social media marketing is also generally more cost-effective than other marketing methods, such as traditional advertising or even SEO (search engine optimization). With social media, you can reach a large number of people without having to spend a lot of money.
Disadvantages of promoting your business social media
You NEVER control the message
When you promote your business opportunity on social media, you don’t have complete control over the message. Other people can post negative reviews or comments that can damage your reputation.
Social media can be distracting
It’s easy to get lost in the world of social media and forget about your business goals. Spending too much time on social media can take away from time that you could be spending on other important tasks, like growing your business.
You need to be active on social media
If you’re not constantly active on social media, promoting your business opportunity, then you’re not going to get very far. It takes a lot of time and effort to build up a presence on social media, and if you’re not willing to put in the work, you won’t see any results.
9 powerful promoting your business quotes to transform your business
- “You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”. – Warren Buffett
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”. — John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States
- “Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.”. – Michael Hyatt
- “Every time we launch a feature, people yell at us.”. — Angelo Sotira
- “Amazing things will happen when you listen to the consumer.”. – Jonathan Midenhall
- “We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.” – Craig Davis.
- “Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.” — Michelle Obama.
- “Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.”. – Henry Ford.
- “The way to achieve your goals is step by step, you just need to build enough track, to be ahead of the train.” — John Milton
The best way to promote your business opportunity depends on your goals and budget.
If you want complete control over the message and are willing to invest more time and money, then promoting on your own website is the way to go. However, if you’re looking for a cost-effective solution with a wider reach, then social media is worth considering.
Whatever option you choose, make sure you’re prepared to put in the work required to see results.
Navigate to these websites for further research
Click here to continue
Get additional great ideas for getting started on promoting your business oportunities.
- Website vs Social Media – Which Is Better For Your Company? – Mediaboom
- Website vs Social Media for business – Bee Hexa Branding
- Website vs Social Media: Which Should You Choose – WP Website Help
- Social Media vs. Website – Why Have a Website in the Social Media Age – Imagine Monkey
For more information of inspiration
- How To Collaborate with Other Businesses – Grow and Scale Quickly (Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party 251)
- 31 Inspirational Life and Success Quotes For Success by Great Woman, First Self-Made Female Millionaire Madam C. J. Walker
- Link Party 296 Valuable Winsome Working Websites Boost Businesses Quickly [Googleability]