If Gary Vee states that what you want has nothing to do with what the market is doing, then how should you align your business goals with the market trend?
The market is constantly changing, and as an entrepreneur, it’s your job to stay on top of those changes. What consumers want today might not be what they want tomorrow. It’s important to always be thinking about what’s next, and how you can adapt your business accordingly.
“You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave — win or lose.”
What the market is doing
You want to be an entrepreneur. You have a great idea for a product or service, and you’re passionate about making it happen. But you’re also realistic – you know that in order to be successful, you need to understand what the market is doing.
Of course, that doesn’t mean that you should abandon your vision entirely – if anything, being an entrepreneur is all about having a clear vision and staying true to it. But it’s also important to be flexible enough to change with the times. After all, the market isn’t going anywhere – but your business needs to be able move with it if you want to stay ahead of the competition
How is the market doing today?
The recession of the market is upon us, and the markets are in turmoil. Many businesses are struggling to stay afloat, and consumers are cutting back on spending. But there are still opportunities to be had during this time of economic hardship.
Now is the time to invest in businesses that offer essential goods and services. These companies may not be making a lot of money right now, but they will be able to weather the storm better than most. Look for businesses that have a solid customer base and that offer products or services that people need regardless of the economy.
Another good opportunity during a recession is to start your own business. This may seem like a risky proposition, but if you can identify a niche market with unmet needs, you could find success even in tough times. Of course, starting any business requires careful planning and execution, so make sure you do your homework before taking the plunge.
5 market rules to break like smart pro traders
In order to be a highly profitable entrepreneur in tough times, you have to break some market rules.
Here are 5 market rules that you gotta break like a pro trader:
- “Don’t trade with emotion.” The biggest enemy of traders is emotional trading. When you’re in a trade, it’s important to keep your emotions in check because when you’re trading with emotion, you’re not thinking logically and rationally. This can lead to bad decisions. You need to be able to focus on making logical decisions. Control your emotions in order to be a successful entrepreneur.
- “Always follow your plan.” A good trading plan is essential for success, but following it blindly can lead to big losses. Sometimes the best course of action is to pivot fast and deviate from your plan and take advantage of an opportunity that presents itself.
- “Let your winners run and cut your losers short.” One of the most important things in trading is managing risk. It’s important to take small losses when they occur and not let them turn into big ones by holding on too long hoping for a turnaround. On the flip side, don’t be afraid to let your winners run if the trend is still intact. Letting your winning business ideas run so that they can offset any losses from losing ones can be a costly affair if you do not have deep pockets like Warren Buffet.
- “The trend is your friend.” This is another popular saying among traders, but it’s not always true. Just because a certain asset or market is trending doesn’t mean it will continue going in that direction indefinitely. Always do your own analysis before making any life-altering decisions involving large amounts of cash. Yes, follow the trend because it is important. Get expert analysis and make your own judgment when making business decisions for large moves, and not just follow what everyone else is doing.
- “Buy low, sell high.” Buying wholesale and selling at retail prices is an age-old adage that definitely applies to trading! However, market dynamics and timing are everything when it comes to buying and selling assets or products, goods, and services. If you don’t buy or sell at the right time, you miss out on insane profits.
Never panic when the market is going down
If the market is down today that’s no reason to panic. In fact, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic about the future of the economy.
Here are five reasons why the market going down today isn’t as bad as it seems:
What the market is doing is not the same like in 2008
We’re not facing a financial crisis like we were back in 2008. Despite some bumps in recent months, the overall economy is doing quite well. It’s a buyers market. Are stocks are low? It’s a great time to buy them up. You get more for your money when prices are down, so this is an ideal time to invest in some good companies with solid long-term prospects.
The stock market goes up and down all the time
It’s not unusual. Today’s dip is just part of the normal ebb and flow of the markets. There’s no need to panic or sell everything off just because prices have dipped momentarily
It could rebound anytime now
The market could very well rebound tomorrow or in the coming days and weeks . So don’t make any rash decisions today that you might regret later on.
Great investments exist out there
Just because the overall market is down doesn’t mean there aren’t any good investments out there . Do your research and you can find plenty of companies that remain strong even during tough times like these.
How to reach your goals quickly
If you’re an entrepreneur, it’s important to stay focused on your goals and not get caught up in what the market is doing. It can be easy to get sidetracked and start chasing after the latest trend, but that’s not going to help you achieve your long-term goals.
The market is always changing, and there will always be new opportunities arising. However, it’s important to remember that not every opportunity is a good fit for your business. You need to carefully consider each one and decide if it’s something that will help you achieve your goals or if it’s just a distraction.
It can be tempting to try everything that comes along, but as an entrepreneur, you need to stay focused on what you want to achieve. Don’t chase after every shiny object; instead, focus on the things that are going to help you reach your goals.
What about you?
You would be very naïve as an entrepreneur to pretend you need not know how the stock market’s doing impacts your business.
You need to know what you want to achieve and why you’re in business in the first place. This is essential for setting direction and making decisions that are aligned with your goals. Similarly, you need to be aware of market shifts and trends so that you can adjust your plans accordingly. If you’re too focused on your own vision, you might miss opportunities or make strategic mistakes.
Do you use trade secrets as one tool in your arsenal for achieving a balance between being armed with what you want, but being an open book willing to take on opportunities from what the market is doing?
What do you think?
As an entrepreneur, it’s important to always be thinking about what you want vis-à-vis what the market is doing. As a parting shot, here are three questions to help guide your thinking on this topic:
- What do you want to achieve with your business?
- What does the market demand?
- How can you best balance these two competing interests?
Share your next cause of action in the comments section below!
Has this read on what you want vs what the market is doing helped you out? We’d appreciate a follow on TikTok and tribemates on Triberr too. Keep your business afloat and your life moving forward when you become part of our great email list and rockstars.
Now dive into Wonderful Wednesday 327
What knowledge did you glean from the link up of Wonderful Wednesday 326 last week?
We always have a great lineup and were happy to have you join us each week and hope you enjoy this weeks features to inspire you.
We have so many talented bloggers it is hard to to choose but we do our best each week, and if you need more Inspiration check out ⇒ Last Weeks Party #326 on 9/5 there were so many great blogs that visited us with great ideas.
Wonderful Wednesdays For All Bloggers and Writers
You could Pin The Banner From Above and We would love if you share our party for others to enjoy. Please Do Not Link and Run ❢❢
Feel free to post the party button above on your blog and say you linked up here!
😊 We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!!
😊 Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: […]
This week’s Wonderful Wednesday hostesses
♥ Karren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl The Latest Trends in Massage Therapy Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram♥ Indah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World One Fine Afternoon at Skyview Walkway Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram♥ Clearissa Coward // Command Center Fall Living Room Refresh 2022 Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest♥ Suzan White // Country Crafting Fall Decor Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestEmma // ThExtraOrdinariOnly TikTok | Gumroad | Bloglovin Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter 13 top prosperous Pinterest affiliate marketing tips that make you money
Picks for featured posts from last week’s link party
♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa’s Command Center Hunny I’m Home // Easy DIY Pumpkin Decor with a Dollar Store Pumpkin Looking for a few fall ideas, these are a simple addition to your fall collection.♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa’s Command Center Life as a Leos Wife // $59 Pottery Barn Dupe Tray for $2! An easy projects for displaying your favorite colors and trinkets♥Feature Chosen by Emma // ThExtraordinariOnly Jennifer Lambert // Succeeding in College A great college experience and tips on how to achieve graduation
Additional features from last week by hostesses
♥Feature Chosen by Kaycee // Crafty Zoo Artful Homemaking // How to Create a Morning Routine Everyone’s morning routine will be different depending on if your single or have a family to take care of♥Feature Chosen by Suzan // County Crafts Krafty Planner // September Journaling If you like journaling but run out of ideas, you will find numerous ideas to keep you going through the coming months♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa’s Command Center Home Made on A Weeknight // Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bake What a great way to prepare a meal for family or visitors in one pan.
Other great features by hostesses
♥Feature Chosen by Indah // My Purple World The House On Silverado This is a one-pan meal with your veggies built right in, so all you need is some delicious, crusty bread for dipping in that creamy sauce.♥Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Lucy Bertoldi // White After Labour Day? Do you wear white after Labor Day? Do you ever wear all white? I love the look of a lot of silver jewelry and accessories!!
Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week
–> Add Your Email You Can Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: […]
Now Before You Get Started I need you to take a few seconds to comment, to let us know your thoughts, it is appreciated And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source ❢
Now Lets Party!!!
“By boosting others you will boost yourself. A little competition is a good thing and severe competition is a blessing. Thank God for competition.” – Jacob Kindleberger #businessethics #thextraordinarionly #digitalmarketing Click To Tweet
How to get the most out of this link party
- Visit the previous link’s featured posts, and current ones. Then connect by:
👉 Following the authors on their socials
✈ Pinning up from the featured websites directly to your relevant Pinterest boards
✍ Being your authentic self and leaving a notable comment on why the post resonates with you or how helpful or something that stood out
👣 Taking a step further to enter your email and subscribe on a writer’s posts or feed not to miss on future updates
🙃 Buying the valuable goods, products, and services of these very active bloggers, blog owners, content creators, and business owners.
Other notable secrets of a link party like Wonderful Wednesday
- Write a post related to today’s topic documenting or recapping your week and upload it to this week’s Wonderful Wednesday link party using the blue button below.
- Want exponential engagement? Its obvious that we have so many talented writers of great blogs that visit us each week with a ton of the top best ideas. Therefore, taking your few precious seconds to comment at the end of this blog, letting us know your thoughts, gives you a better chance of being featured by the hostesses, than those who Link and Run!
- Do know of a entrepreneur, influencer, or author that would benefit from joining us weekly on this link party? Pass this post along to them so they too can prepare their Wonderful Wednesday link ups!
“Not only are bloggers suckers for the remarkable, so are the people who read blogs.” – Seth Godin #writingcommunity #thextraordinarionly #contentmarketing #quotefortoday #bloggercommunity Click To Tweet
Don’t forget, the more bloggers you help, the more help you receive!
For further valuable research
- You Had a Very Tough Year in 2020: What Did You Decide to Have to Do to Survive – No Thrive Because You’re Unbeatable and Unstoppable Miracle [Updated for Beyond 2022]
- Link Party 296 Valuable Winsome Working Websites Boosted Businesses Quickly (Googleability)
- How +9 top best sites featured top 100 small business site like experts [7 ultimate off-page SEO techniques that you too can implement ASAP]
- 3 Gruesome Genocides Link to Badgering Bullying: Complex Group Phenomenon – Interaction of Diverse Activities & Social Dynamics Create Bullies [Relationships]