Personal and special ways for welcoming your new client to the business family with handwritten notes
It can be tough to drum up new business, but there are ways to welcome new clients and make them feel good – even without spending a lot of money. One great way is to send handwritten cards that can be mailed, posted or couriered. There’s nothing like receiving a handwritten card in the mail.
It may seem like a small gesture, but it can mean a lot to someone who’s doing business with you. It feels personal and special, as if the sender took the time to think about you specifically. This helps strengthen the relationship early on.
In our digital age, when so many things are done electronically, a handwritten note is a rare and valuable commodity. What are the most attractive handwritten notes that welcome new clients?
Delighting and welcoming your new client!
Do you get excited to have your newest client and customer on board? How do you make sure they feel appreciated right from the start? Here are simple and easy ways to welcome new clients on board:
- Send a handwritten card in the mail. This is a way to show that you took the time out of your day to personally greet your client. It also makes your new client feel special and significant! Include it in the welcome packet for new clients.
- Use a successful welcome message with a unique welcome letter for new clients. Also, utilize LinkedIn’s personalized message to welcome new clients aboard. It is easier to connect with your new client online, but a personal touch of a handwritten welcome new client note goes a long way to continue building that relationship.
- Connect with them on their social media, following their company or personal account(s). You will stay connected with your new client, learn more about their business, and get excited about working together this way too!
3 top benefits of new client welcome handwritten cards
Handwritten welcome new clients cards make your customers feel special because they’re becoming a rarity in our digital world. Doesn’t a handwritten note provide the personal touch? Whatever the reason, here are three reasons why entrepreneurs should master an effective onboarding process, kicking it off with handwritten cards to welcome new clients and customers:
- Handwritten cards show you care. In today’s busy world, it can be tough to find time for anything other than checking emails and scrolling through social media feeds. When you take the time to sit down and write a personalized note on a card, you are sending the message that your latest client is important to you. And isn’t that what we all want?
- Make people feel special with handwritten cards. Who does not love getting compliments? Is there anything that could be more flattering than receiving unexpected welcome new clients cards in the mail with words of appreciation? A handwritten card is sure to make your new leads feel appreciated and valued—something any entrepreneur loves!
- Handwritten cards create connections. Handwriting helps us connect with others on a deeper level. Remember when you last received a handwritten letter from someone you knew (or even from complete strangers)? Did it warm your heart and make you feel connected to them in some way? This is loyalty and customer retention hack beneficial for entrepreneurs who are always trying to build relationships with new clients and customers!
Creative personalization of handwritten notes
Are we all in agreement that if you want to amplify customer experience from the onset and make your clients feel good, send them a handwritten card? So far, we have seen that it doesn’t have to be anything fancy – just take a few minutes to write heartfelt welcome new clients notes that are sincere. Thank them for their business, tell them how much you appreciate them, or simply say hello.
What other creative ideas make your new client feel special?
- Thank them for their business with the best personalized welcome new clients messages inside the cards
- Mention something specific that you admire about their work
- Wish them all the best in their future endeavors
- Include an interesting fact or statistic about your company
- Encourage them to keep in touch to let you know how they’re doing
A personalized note will show your clients that you care about them and that they are important to you. They’ll appreciate the gesture, and it may even help cement your relationship with them! So why not try sending out some warm handwritten welcome new clients cards? Your clients will love it – we promise!
How to join in the celebration of special moments with your clients
As an entrepreneur, you now know that it’s critical to make your newest clients feel good.
Now you are ready to put together the right client introduction using handwritten cards.
Ever used handwritten notes resources and new client welcome packet samples before? What do you add in your welcome new clients cards and letters apart from thanking them for their business?
How do you welcome a new client?
As an entrepreneur, you know that attracting and retaining new clients is essential to your success. So how do you go about welcoming a new client?
First, take the time to learn about them. Find out what their needs and goals are, and see how your business can help them achieve those goals. Next, make sure that they feel welcome and valued from the very beginning. Be responsive to their inquiries, provide clear pricing information, and keep them updated on the progress of their project.
Most importantly, always deliver on your promises. If you say you’re going to do something, make sure you follow through with it in a timely manner. By following these tips, you’ll be able to create long-lasting relationships with your clients – relationships that could lead to future business opportunities for years to come!
How do you start a welcome letter?
It’s a question that has no easy answer. But it’s also one of the most important things you can do for your business.
Why is a welcome letter so essential? Because it’s the first impression your new clientele will have of you and your company. And if you want to make a good impression, you need to start with a strong opening line.
How do you write an effective opening for your welcome letter for your latest client?
- Be personal and witty: Your customers are more likely to respond if they feel like they’re dealing with an individual, not just another faceless corporation. So take the time to introduce yourself and let them know what makes you unique.
- Make it relevant: Don’t waste your consumer’s time by sending them information that isn’t relevant to them. Start off by telling them what products or services you offer and why they should be interested in what you have to say.
- Keep it brief and formal: You don’t want to overwhelm your customers with too much information at once, so keep things in the welcome letter concise and easy-to-read. Bullet points are always helpful when getting across key points quickly and effectively.
- Use positive language: A inviting and welcoming tone goes a long way in establishing trust and credibility right from the start. So use positive words and phrases that convey confidence, enthusiasm, and excitement.
When should you send client handwritten greeting cards?
There’s no one answer to the question of when you should send cards. It depends on your business, your customers, and other factors. However, there are other few times when sending cards to your clients can be especially effective, not just at the onset to welcome new clients:
- Have you just closed a big deal? A card is a great way to follow up with a customer after closing a big deal. It shows that you appreciate their business and want to stay in touch.
- When it’s a client’s birthday or anniversary, a card is the perfect way to show them that you care about them and wish them well on their special day.
- Has there been a recent change in your company? If your company has gone through any changes recently (a new acquisition or CEO, for example), sending out cards can help let customers know that things are still going strong at your business.
Frequently asked questions
Why are handwritten cards better?
There’s just something about a handwritten card that feels more special than an email or text. Sure, they can be nice, but there’s nothing like getting a handwritten card in the mail to make you feel appreciated. Here are four reasons why entrepreneurs should send handwritten cards:
- They show that you took the time to personalize your message.
- Handwritten welcome notes demonstrate that you care enough to put thought into your words.
- They prove that you went out of your way to reach out to someone special.
- Handwritten cards for welcoming your clients remind the recipient of how much they mean to you!
Why is writing cards important?
This response may feel repetitive, but note that it’s so easy to get caught up in the business world and forget the importance of handwritten cards. Here are four reasons why entrepreneurs should always send cards:
- A handwritten card is personal and unique.
- Cards show you took the time to reach out, which means a lot.
- Cards are a great way to stay top of mind with clients and customers.
- They can be kept as a physical reminder of your relationship.
Why are handwritten notes so special?
There’s just something about handwritten notes that makes them so special. They can be simple, heartfelt messages or longer letters, but they always have a certain charm about them. Here are four reasons why handwritten notes are so special:
- They show you took the time to write a personal message.
- New client welcome handwritten notes can be kept as keepsakes for years to come.
- They show that you care enough to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard).
- You can customize them however you want!
Are handwritten letters better than typed?
Handwritten letters create a connection between sender and recipient. There’s something special about receiving mail – especially if it’s not junk mail! And when you receive a handwritten letter, it feels like someone has taken the time out of their day just for you. It creates an instant connection between sender and recipient – one that can be hard to replicate with typed messages alone.
When should you send birthday cards?
What is the relationship between you and your client, their age, and how close are you to them?
Wouldn’t it be best to send birthday cards early in the month rather than waiting until right before or after your client’s birthday. This gives your card plenty of time to be delivered and allows the customer enough time to enjoy it. If you know your client’s birthday is coming up soon, it’s a good idea to go ahead and order their card so that you don’t forget!
Get better welcome new clients inspiration
In addition to the new client welcome packet samples that you will find online to curate your welcome new clients cards and letters, get further inspired by these earlier blog posts:
- 9 Top Tips to Write Great Content For Your Target Audience, NOT Just for Search Engines [Build Your Brand Online]
- How people help people: It is people who help people to get to the top: 4 causes of toxicity – How clever entrepreneurs deal [Give back to your community]
- 30 Top Best Hashtags in Combination For Instagram Quote Post – Build a Huge Brand of a Loyal Online Community
Photo credit: Free Images
Send new clients welcome handwritten cards
Go ahead and share with us your sample new client welcome letter on our socials. Help out an entrepreneur curate personalized welcome new clients notes.
Do you send welcome letter to new customers?
Share this post so that an entrepreneur learns how easy is it to write welcome new clients note.