Tried to get a YouTube handle? What happened? How to choose the handle of your channel NOW
There are some people who will do just about anything to get a sensational YouTube handle. Unfortunately, some were unsuccessful, and it did not work out well for them.
YouTube is a powerful marketing tool for small businesses. It can help you reach a wider audience, build brand awareness, and drive traffic to your website. Plus, it’s a great way to showcase your products or services in action.
Pick your YouTube handle right away
Creating a successful small business on YouTube requires more than just pumping out content.
Handles access is rolling out over the coming weeks.
If you don’t select a handle by November 14, 2022, YouTube will automatically assign you one. You can change this handle at any point.
Your YouTube handle is important because it’s how people will find and remember you.
What is a YouTube handle?
Soon, you will be searching for and contacting YouTube creators using handles.
Handles, which begin with the “@” sign, are distinctively brief channel identifiers that exist independently of channel names. Take @ThExtraordinariOnly, for instance.
Fool-proof tips for creating a successful small business YouTube handle
Putting some thought into your YouTube handle now can save you a lot of headaches down the road. So take some time to brainstorm and come up with a few options that you think would work well for your business. Check the YouTube handle availability for your brand, then test them out by asking family and friends which one they like best.
It should be easy to pronounce and spell, as well as being concise and descriptive. And since it’s one of the first things people will see when they come to your channel, you want to make sure it makes a good impression.
And once you’ve settled on a handle, be sure to use it consistently across all your social media channels to build up your brand recognition.
Apart from creating successful content that will draw viewers in like MrBeast, your success on YouTube depends on your strategy for:
- Creating a channel
- Catchy, creative, captivating, and compelling naming your channel
- Branding your channel like a pro
- Promoting your channel consistently
- Being active on YouTube often
How to come up with a unique YouTube handle that will make your videos go viral
What are some key things to keep in mind when choosing a YouTube handle?
To explore the details on naming guidelines that you should follow and best practices for choosing a handle that represents your public identity on YouTube, go to Handles overview on the Help Center of YouTube.
YouTube reserves the right to change, reclaim, or remove a handle at any time.
First, your handle should be unique and catchy – something that will make people want to watch your videos. Second, a YouTube handle should be relevant to the content of your videos. And third, it should be easy for people to remember, so they can find your channel easily. With these tips in mind, you’re sure to come up with a handle that will help your videos go viral!
How to pick the perfect YouTube handle for you
There are a few things to consider when choosing a YouTube handle for your small business. The first is to make sure it’s easy to remember and spell. You don’t want potential customers getting frustrated trying to find your channel. Second, try to keep it short – the shorter, the better. And lastly, make sure it represents your brand well. After all, this is how people will find you online!
Tips for success in choosing an irresistible YouTube handle
- Keep it short and sweet: The shorter your handle, the easier it is for people to remember you.
- Make it unique: You want your handle to be distinctive so that people will remember you and associate you with your brand or product.
- Use keywords: If you want people to find you easily on YouTube, use keywords in your handle that relate to what you do or what you’re known for.
- Be consistent: Once you’ve chosen a handle, stick with it! Consistency will help build up recognition for both you and your brand over time on YouTube.
Which are the funniest rejections from trying to get a YouTube handle?
- “This channel name is taken.”
- “You can’t have that word in your channel name.”
- “Your channel name is too long.”
- “Your channel name is too short.”
- “That’s not a real word.”
- “You can’t use numbers or symbols in your channel name.”
- “It’s not you, it’s us… we don’t like your proposed YouTube handle.”
- “We think you could do better than that… try again!”
Add to the list!
In fact, YouTube confirms that
If your preferred handle for your YouTube account isn’t available, it’s because “another channel already selected that handle”, or
It didn’t meet our handle naming guidelines.
The most ridiculous things people have done to get a YouTube handle
What are some of the most ridiculous things people have done?
In the following cases, you are going to vote if it’s TRUE or FALSE!
- Was there someone who changed their name to “YouTube” in an attempt to get the coveted username?
- Is there a person who tried to auction off their handle on eBay, but no one was willing to pay the asking price?
- Did an individual create a fake account with the name “Google” in order to snag the @youtube address? How did it work out for them?
10 famous people who got exceptionally beautiful YouTube handles
You also need to create a handle for your channel that accurately reflects your brand and entices viewers to subscribe. Here are examples:
- Justin Bieber – @JustinBieber
- Lady Gaga – @LadyGaga
- Kanye West – @KanyeWest
- Rihanna – @Rihanna
- Nicki Minaj – @NickiMinaj
- Drake –@Drake
- Katy Perry-@KatyPerry
- Miley Cyrus-@MileyCyrus
- Barack Obama-@BarackObama
- Ellen DeGeneres-@TheEllenShow
What is our YouTube handle? It’s now @ThExtraordinariOnly. Follow us and like our most recent YouTube short.
How to choose your channel’s handle NOW
As of October 31, 2022, we got mail: ‘You can now choose your channel’s handle.’
If you have not yet seen yours, be patient.
You will be notified in YouTube Studio and via email when you can choose.
Keep in mind that handles are unique to each channel, so once a handle has been chosen, it can’t be selected by anyone else.
Question 1 – YouTube’s choice
Do you already have a personalized URL for your channel?
YouTube reserved it for you as your handle.
Question 2 – Happy
Are you happy with that handle?
You’re all set.
Question 3 – Want a change
Do want a different handle from the reserved for you by YouTube? Can you have a YouTube handle change?
You can change it.
Question 4 – Never had one
Are you among those who don’t already have a personalized URL today?
You’ll also be able to choose a handle.
Question 5 – Legacy URLs
What will happen to any legacy personalized URLs that you have?
They will continue to work.
As the second-largest search engine in the world, YouTube provides small businesses with a massive opportunity to reach new customers. And while there are many ways to optimize your YouTube channel for success, one of the most important is choosing the right handle.
Your YouTube handle is your identity on the platform, so it’s important to choose something that is both memorable and reflective of your brand.
Here is a recap of a few tips to help you choose the perfect YouTube handle for your small business:
- Keep it short and sweet. The shorter your handle, the easier it will be for people to remember and find.
- Use keywords. Include keywords that describe your business or products in your handle to make it easier for people to find you when they’re searching for related terms.
- Be unique. With so many businesses on YouTube, it’s important to stand out from the crowd. Choose a handle that is unique and memorable, something that will make people take notice of your channel.
- Keep it relevant. Your YouTube handle should be relevant to your brand and what you do. Avoid using inside jokes or anything that could be interpreted in multiple ways – you want people to know exactly what your channel is about when they see your handle.
- Make it easy to spell. This may seem like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people choose handles that are difficult to spell or pronounce. Choose something simple that people can easily remember and type into their search bar.
By following these tips, you can create a successful YouTube handle for your small business that will help you attract new viewers and grow your brand.
Lessons from small business YouTube channels
There’s a lot that small businesses can learn from the most creative YouTube channels for entrepreneurs.
For starters, these channels show that it’s possible to be successful while still maintaining a sense of humor. They also demonstrate the importance of hard work, creative thinking, and staying positive in the face of adversity.
Small business YouTube handles remind us that even when things are tough, it’s important to keep moving forward and never give up on your dreams.
What can we learn a young entrepreneur and YouTuber
There is no one definitive answer to this question, as it largely depends on what criteria you are using to measure success. However, if we are simply looking at one of the most successful teen entrepreneurs and YouTuber with the most views, then that would be Jojo Siwa. By June 2020, she had over 10 million subscribers and her videos had been viewed over 3 billion times.
Is your YouTube handle new?
Follow us today using this YouTube handle link:
Follow YouTube handles of the winning weekly wonderful Wednesday link party #335 hostesses
It’s that time of the week again to share your creations, writing, and thoughts with our audiences. After reading, sharing and commented on the featured post below, scroll all the way to the big blue button that reads ‘click here to enter’ and upload your blog posts.
We always have a great lineup, and we’re happy to have you join us each week. Hope you enjoy this week’s features to inspire you. We have so many talented bloggers it is hard to make a choice of what to feature, but we do our best each week, and if you need more inspiration check out ⇒ Last Weeks Party #334 on 10/24 there were so many great blogs that visited us with insightful ideas.
Wonderful Wednesdays For All Bloggers and Writers
You could Pin The Banner From Above, and We would love if you share our party for others to enjoy. Please Do Not Link and Run ❢❢
Feel free to post the beautiful party button on your blog and say you linked up here! We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!! 😊
We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!! 😊
Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: […]
Wonderful Wednesday hostesses for link party 335
♥ Karren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl How To Make A Bedroom Zen Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram♥ Indah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World 77th Anniversary of Indonesia’s Independence Day and Indonesian Armed Forces Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram♥ Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Healthy & Delicious Quinoa Squash Soup Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest♥ Clearissa Coward // Command Center Fall Home Tour Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest♥ Suzan White // Country Crafting 5 Ideas for Anti-Slip Carpet Material Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestEmma // TheExtraOrdinariOnly Influence Marketing TikTok | Gumroad | Bloglovin Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Best featured posts from last week
♥Feature Chosen by Oh My Heartsie Girl Decorative Inspirations // How to Welcome Fall into Your Home ♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa’s Command Center Claire Justine // Neapolitan Style Drip Cake: Show Stopping Cakes. ♥Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Nancy C Recipes // Banana Spice Loaf ♥Feature Chosen by Suzan // Country Crafts Must Have Mom // Halloween Mummies with Jalapeno Peppers
Last week’s top picks
♥Feature Chosen by Indah // My Purple World Everyday Savvy // Sweet Potato Crisps With Slaw Recipe – Yummy Appetizer ♥Feature Chosen by Kaycee // My Crafty Zoo Walking on Sunshine // Mason Jar Cookie Recipes ♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa’s Command Center Photo Jeepers // Travel Christmas Ornaments Are Terrific Vacation Keepsakes
More top features
♥Feature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa’s Command Center How To Get Organized At Home // 12 Fantastic Secrets Of Organized People ♥Feature Chosen by Emma // TheExtraordinariOnly The Inspired Eater This is Essential when Playing the Long Game at Losing After 50 ♥Feature Chosen by Oh My Heartsie Girl Shelbee on The Edge// The Magnificent 8 with a Western FlairBe Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week –> Add Your Email You Can Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: […]
Now Before You Get Started I need you to take a few seconds to comment, to let us know your thoughts, it is appreciated And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source ❢
Now Let’s Party!!!
- Book Review: The Genesis Principle of Leadership: Claiming and Cultivating Your Created Capacity by Richard Allen
- Is the Government’s Role In Public Health Care Revolutionary? — Public health crisis examples [Case study of US]
- Top 11 cyber security quotes that matter – Best way to guard your online habits with sage advice and sources of inspiration [link party 342]