WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINKY PARTY #249
I love traffic jam weekend linky party because I am confident it is other lovely people – and NOT bots – interacting with content created by intelligent bloggers, writers and content creators.
What a super creative way to have a set of fresh eyes reading informational and educational content each week?
What did you miss out from last week’s traffic jam weekend? Check it out!
Let’s dive in
“Don’t blow off another’s candle for it won’t make yours shine brighter.” ―
Show us your old posts and more on this terrific Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party 249!
Come on in to link up, share, and learn something with us.
The bloggers bringing this fabulous party to you:
Our guest co-host for this Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party:
If you would like to become a weekly co-host, complete this quick form.
These are the featured posts from Traffic Jam Weekend #248…
Laurie chose Autumn Scenes Coloring Pages by Dragonfly Treasure. “It is a great stress reliever and family activity.”
Kimberly chose VIRGO Fashion Styling… by Confessions of a Montreal Styling Diva. “Because I am a Virgo, I was a bit biased about this post. LOL However, Lucy shows off some great fashion pics of Virgo celebrities. Be sure to check out Zendaya’s incredible butterfly gown!”
Michelle chose Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with Vegan Herbed Coconut Yogurt Dip by Urban Naturale. “While the recipe sounds absolutely delicious, discovering that yogurt made from coconut milk exists is a game changer for me. I have food sensitivities to milk, soy, and almonds. That eliminates so many foods! It’s nice to find that I can add one back in.”
Hazlo chose How Women Changed and Are Changing Healthcare by Watercress Words.
Tracy chose Fall Acorn Cookies… by Cindy’s On-line Recipe Box. “I love activities I can do with my kiddo. This looks to be a fun fall treat to make for family and friends.”
The post with the most views was PROJECT 366 WEEK 35 – WE FINALLY DID IT by Sim’s Life.
Thank you featured bloggers for sharing! Your posts will be pinned (slowly but surely) to the Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party Pinterest board. Please grab a special Traffic Jam Weekend featured button below to display on your blog.
“A leader. . .is like a shepherd. He stays behind the flock, letting the most nimble go out ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realizing that all along they are being directed from behind.”
Just a few rules for the party…
- Grab a Traffic Jam Weekend button below for your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below
- Take some time and visit the other posts
- Create some traffic jam for the hosts of this party
- Share this party on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it to your site as HTML
- 10 reasons for unfollowing blogs: Unfollow a blog challenge [link party 323]
- Help! +17 Wise ways to ask for help effectively and get it because it improves your EQ and PQ [Link party 322]
- Imagine link party 321 increasing reservations and sign-ups for your services [+3,000% sessions monthly]
- How linkups like link party 320 can turnaround unsteady online incomes for content creators and business owners
- 5 perplexing pertinent patriarchy and domestic violence facts and worrying warning massive extent of patriarchy on domestic abuse -problem with enormous individual and societal consequences [Link party 319]