Non-fiction book reviewing policy that makes wealthier authors – NOT breaks
At ThExtraordianriOnly, only nonfiction books make our selection when we are OPEN. This book reviewing policy, rules, and regulations stipulates what binds us.
We have accepted some fiction books from self-published indie authors and posted the review of those that met our rules. Carefully read ThExtraordinariOnly book reviewing policy to cut through the chase and get your breathtaking book review done in time.
- Book reviewing policy background
- 3 stages to review your fab new books
- How else can we help you?
Book reviewing policy background
It is no secret that Amazon banned reviews from not only family and friends but also from authors or social media contacts.
Amazon is the leader in book retailers, thus, getting reviews on Amazon is important.
As scary as it can be to leave your own fate in the hands of others, it’s true – if you publish through Amazon, book reviews make or break you as an author.
As professional editors, authors, and readers, we read books and review them online. Thus, follow through with this boring book reviewing policy – it may make you wealthier!
Book reviews are important for all books, but especially so for self-published indie author books because most sales are online.
ThExtraordinariOnly book reviewing policy that makes authors happier
When it comes to selling books online, it’s Amazon reviews that can make or break interest in a book. As authors (and readers) we need to stay abreast of changes in Amazon review policies and community guidelines. By adding a $50 minimum spend to Amazon book reviews, the 1,000s of Amazon accounts that used to manipulate reviews and free e-book downloads are now unable to contribute customer reviews.
We have received books from Booktasters, BookCrash, Odyssey Books, Kindle Unlimited, and authors who send advance reader copies (ARC) in line with our book reviewing policy.
Authors benefit from ThExtraordinariOnly’s content marketing strategies to different social media platforms, as shown in the embedded tweet below.
Positive reviews generate content
A great book review is a source of great content for:
- Shelf Talkers
- Book Discovery
- Press Releases
- Social Media Posts
- Distribution Reviews
- Increasing Book Sales
- Author Platforms and Websites
- Point of Sale Marketing Materials
The books you submit to us are reviewed on this blog, Amazon, Goodreads, Christianbook.com, and Barnes & Noble.
The most coveted call-to-action for amazing authors
Are you a publisher or an author that would like to follow this book reviewing policy?
Do you want a review of your book published on ThExtraordinariOnly website?
Great! You are qualified for round one. Contact our lead editor through this email: mediageek at thextraordinarionly dot com and wait for a response in 3 days to get back to you.
Drop a direct message on Twitter at hazloe3 for a speedy, fast one!
3 stages to review your fab new books
1. Book Review Policies and Rules to Review Your Book
As for the rules:
- Allow 1 to 2 months for your book to be reviewed. There are seasons that there are multiple books to review at the same time, so please, be considerate.
- Respect our opinion.
- We will disclose in the review the source of the book.
- eBooks in .mobi version have a preference at ThExtraordinariOnly home of writerpreneurship, but paperbacks are excellent too.
2. Rules and Regulations
- We contact authors in private to provide feedback rather than blasting them openly if a book deserves a negative review.
- Any other errors and omissions get emailed separately – the only proof you have that we have actually read your book, cover to cover, and not just written another review discovered online.
- We give preference to review Indie books of self-published authors in the non-fiction niche, though traditionally published books have been reviewed.
Would You Like to Send Your eBooks as a Gift?
- We have to coordinate very closely so that we can claim it within 24 hours for the e-book to count as a sale on KDP.
- We DO NOT convert it into a gift certificate, NEITHER ask for a refund.
- We are currently swamped with multiple books to review. We love to be precise and effective. But do not be shy.
- Proceed and submit your inquiry. We are open to discussion.
It’s a fantastic way to spread word of mouth and generate book buzz about your book. Be sure to add it to your book listing on places like Amazon and your author website.
It’s an honor to be considered to review your book.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further clarification or discussion on the book reviewing policy.
It is always a pleasure to collaborate with you self-published indie authors as you keep scoring in your writerpreneurship journey.
At this stage, do not submit your book
Only contact us with your book details. We do not sell your data because we highly value you and your privacy.
We will revert back to you to send it in PDF or EPub in addition to your keywords.
3. How to Submit Your Book
Now, how do you send your book to us? Easy ‘peasy‘!
And that’s it!