Now come in and join link party 320 to team up with inspiring, authoritative, and authentic online blog owners
What financial advice have you taken up this time round to test your risk appetite? See successful income streams from link up of blog posts to link party 320 this weekend because your network is your net worth.
Are you struggling to understand your own finances and credit scores? Start here to discover your financial wellbeing.
- 7 top best financial literacy month’s quotes to spark your money mindset
- WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINK PARTY 320
- Get social to join the weekend long link party 320
7 top best financial literacy month’s quotes to spark your money mindset
To kick off an upcoming compilation of money quotes to celebrate financial literacy and independence, get inspired by link party 320 link ups and these 7 top quotes.
- “While good business ideas are plentiful, many entrepreneurs struggle to understand payroll taxes, health care and other thorny issues… In other words, they don’t have the financial literacy to scale their businesses and attract investors.” ― Daymond John
- “Most times, bankrupted finances are a reflection of bankrupted souls.” — Orrin Woodward
- “Being promoted to a top position in your organization, or even being elected to public office, does not suddenly endow you with financial literacy, if you did not acquire and develop it, earlier in your life.” ― Strive Masiyiwa
- “The number one problem in today’s generation and economy is the lack of financial literacy.” ― Alan Greenspan
- “If you want to be financially-free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past.” ― Robert Kiyosaki
- “I think people don’t understand compound interest because typically no one ever explains it to them and the level of financial literacy in the US is very low.” ― James Surowiecki
- “Dr. King organized the Poor People’s Campaign in 1968 to shut down Washington, D.C. and force legislators to tackle poverty. His efforts to shift focus from civil to silver rights got interrupted by his untimely death. He fought ardently for Black rights, but he also recognized financial literacy as the key to an America that was truly free for all people.” ― John Hope Bryant
WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINK PARTY 320
Upload your old online posts and more on Traffic Jam Weekend!
Link up your content, connect with others, and learn something with us.
The bloggers bringing this fabulous link party 320 to you
If you would like to become a permanent or guest co-host for this linkup like link party 320, complete this short form.
These are the featured posts from Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party #319…
Marsha chose FASHIONABLE FRIDAY – Styling up Bright & Colourful from Lucybertoldi.com. “You can tell Lucy has a love affair with style and fashion. She gives many wonderful tips for returning your bright summery colors to your closet. One of the best things (and I’m going to be trying this) is the video near the end. Lucy shows how to incorporate a scarf into your look while still wearing two necklaces. Genius!!”
Hazlo chose When Is It Time To Get A New Car? from Manchester Mummy. “I love dealing in the luxury automobile niche and industry. It pays handsomely (just like luxury real estate), even if it’s 1 close (sale) a month, to a clientele does not require adverts.
When it’s time to buy a new car, toxic emissions that affect the climate, and most recent wrangles of oil barons who are anti-Tesla and plot to sink electric vehicle production come to mind. These are tell-a-tell signs of how fast consumer tastes have changed. Second-hand cars change hands faster, but country-specific rules of buying second-hand cars are becoming more stringent year-in, year-out. For the brand-new car, the moment you drive off a showroom, the value drastically falls, it’s stunning.”
Fabulous ideas from our link party participants.
Tracy chose YARD GAME WITH DICE AND FREE PRINTABLE SCORESHEETS from Me and My Inklings. “I am a huge fan of anything that will get the family outside. This is a game you can create as a family and then play together as a family. Take it to the park or play in the yard! This is a nice take on yard games!”
Michelle chose Denim Jacket Makeover with Floral Brocade Fabric from Sum of Their Stories. “She shares a great upcycle for a denim jacket. I happen to have a black denim jacket that I like, but don’t love. I think I need to give it this treatment.”
Most viewed post of previous link party
The post with the most views was ALL ABOUT DIAMONDS – AND LINK-UP from Is This Mutton? Thank you featured bloggers for sharing! Your posts will be pinned to the Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party Pinterest board. Please grab the HTML code for a special Traffic Jam Weekend featured button below to display on your blog.
- Grab the HTML code for a Traffic Jam Weekend button below for your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below in link party 320
- Take some time and visit the other posts
- Create some traffic jam for the hosts of this party
- Share this link party 320 on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend
- To make informed financial decisions, get up-to-date research, information, and education from MyMoney.gov
- Use the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Money Smart financial education program to enhance your financial skills
- For easy to use financial resources for your financial literacy and wellness, start here.
- Use this simple debt pay-off tracker for assistance to become more financially literate and free from the ensnaring trap of debts
- Link party 317 to scale your online business [like established blog writers supporting newbies without judging]
- 5 perplexing pertinent patriarchy and domestic violence facts and worrying warning massive extent of patriarchy on domestic abuse -problem with enormous individual and societal consequences [Link party 319]
- 43 Best lifestyle blogs to read: Prime blogs you should follow (Not what you think)
You’ll also love
- 3 best ways to get your finances in order before year 2022 is over, even if you have no finance background – handling finances quagmire
- List of +37 General and State Grant Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs – How Long Does it Take to Get a Grant Approved? [Answer to the Most Common Question For Each Grant Applicant]
- Quickest 5-Star Wealthy Gardener Book Review – Life Lessons on Prosperity between Father and Son [John Soforic]
- Imagine link party 321 increasing reservations and sign-ups for your services [+3,000% sessions monthly]