Relevant, helpful, fun, and honest content curation warrants asking right questions on how to write extremely great quality content
As a business, you take your time to address the pain points of your audience while positioning yourself as an authority with actionable, great content. Remember, you are talking to real people looking for solutions to real life scenarios. Amp up your content strategy to make the right people to stop, take notice and read your jaw-dropping great content.
Great content must be …
Writing great content that is straight to the point but also resonates with your target audience can build you a prosperous brand within the shortest time possible.
This requires that you answer some questions.
7 Questions to Ask in Developing Your EAT Content
The average adult consumes five times more information every day than their counterpart 50 years ago. @forbes #writingcommunity #thextraordinarionly #writerswrite #createreconomy #leadgeneration Click To Tweet
What is your ‘Why’?
Who is your target audience?
What is the ‘Why’ of your audience?
Where does your loyal audience hang out?
What problem is your target audience struggling with most?
Where do you source relevant background literature for an honest research for your audience?
In what fun ways can you present your findings or experiences to your target audience?
What emotional words present the information to your audience in an honest manner?
+7 tips to creating great content
- Aesthetics in creating content
To achieve content greatness, texts only aren’t enough. Google’s “People Also Ask” will prove that to you. Mix up the content on your site and socials quizzes, animation with inspiration from your audience’s engagement, questions, and comments on socials, YouTube, Wikipedia, Quora, Reddit, etc.
- Is your content novel, new and maiden?
How do you write good, great content that is popping and engaging for your visitors? Creative nonfiction makes informative and great content a source of inspiration to your audience.
You are way ahead of the pack that search engines like Google ranks upwards if you curate, write and publish compelling content and capture your loyal audience’s emotions. Original content that shares personal experiences is unique. You can interview other entrepreneurs, influencers, or authors in your niche for eccentric pieces!
A picture says more than 1000 words. Less is more – and visuals hit this jackpot. Social media trends confirm that visuals like pictures, photos, infographics, storytelling with data, film, and videos for your ‘how-to’ content, case studies, and demos are top gunners.
- Accurate Information
Information is on a spin 24/7 and always changing. Take your time to carry out a thorough research to curate and publish great content with up-to-date information.
“These days, people want to learn before they buy, be educated instead of pitched.”
– Brian Clark
- Compelling and captivating content
Let your intro make the whole of your content irresistible. It takes practice to master an audience-focused writing.
“Whether you know it or not, your desire to write comes from the urge to not just be “creative,” it’s a need (one every human being on earth has) to help others. A well-told Story is a gift to the reader/listener/viewer because it teaches them how to confront their own discomforts.” — Shawn Coyne, The Story Grid
- Hypnotic and handsome headlines
Great content writing wins when it goes hand in hand with cogent copywriting. Writer killer headlines using power words analyzed and touted by David Ogilvy, John Caples, and Ted Nicholas, the greatest minds in the history of advertising:
• That is
- Asking questions is a vital ingredient of great content
Let your audience’s imagination run wild as you paint a picture with thought-provoking content. The questions you ask should not have definitive answers. Use them to engage your audience and make something worth talking about.
- Tell stories in your own words
“The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller. The storyteller sets the vision, values, and agenda of an entire generation that is to come.” — Steve Jobs #thextraordinarionly #writingcommunity #copywriting #ghostwriting… Click To Tweet
Stories are memorable and connect the audience to the feeling of the underlying message. Forget the jargon and complicated words. Use simple, plain writing in storytelling with familiar common words and phrases to make something more clear.
- Emotional closing
Think of your call to action at the end of each piece of content you create on your website or socials.
“Content that builds trust is human, personal, relevant, it isn’t greedy, and it doesn’t trick people. If the recipient knew what the sender knows, would she still be happy? If the answer to that question is yes, then it’s likely it’s going to build trust.” —
Does your great content target your audience, or is it for search engines like Google and Pinterest?
Get people talking about your products, services, and company when you top great content with effective content marketing tactics. Content that is relevant and helpful to your readers contributes to the juice for page ranking in Google.
It could be a tweet, a post on Instagram, a Facebook post, a blog post, a life-changing eBook, a video, a newsletter, a training manual, an infographic, or a photo. Now, you may never have met face to face with those who interact with your content.
How to break the great content secret code
“Traditional marketing talks at people. Content Marketing talks with them.” – Doug Kessler
Today’s age of the Internet of Things and digital transformation makes it easier and cheap to find out how to provide superb content for your target audience, fans, followers, and new reach.
What is great content meaning?
‘Content is King‘. — Bill Gates
Is your great content original, fun, interesting, and honest? Then you are on the lane of awesome content that breaks through the clutter. Put in the time and work for excellent results.
This cannot come consistently right off your head. You have to have a content curation and creation strategy. Never forget,
“People don’t find content by mistake, or by accident. Every content plan needs a complementary promotion plan that combines paid, owned, and earned media.”
– Matthew Gratt
How well do you know your readers?
What do they want to read?
How do you get them excited and talking?
This is the foundation of the secret to writing good web copy. You develop into a content writing wizard who has built trust with their audience.
Now, it’s your turn
First off, tweet this now!
“Behind every piece of bad content is an executive who asked for it.” – Michael Brenne #thextraordinarionly #leadgeneration #highconvertion #contentmarketing #markertingisstorytelling #validateyourself Click To Tweet
What problem are you solving? Do you have a creative curation plan for your audiences’ great content across socials where you can be found?
How can we help you?
The ultimate compilation of most famous content marketing quotes to inspire you to write super great content
Use this creative content curation and marketing quotes to flag you off your great content writing race.
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “When creating content, be the best answer on the internet.” — Andy Crestodina
- “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” — Walt Disney
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”— Steve Martin
- “You’re never going to kill storytelling, because it’s built in the human plan. We come with it.” – Margaret Atwood, author of The Handmaid’s Tale
- “Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.” — Michael Hyatt, NY Times Best Selling Author
- “Every piece of your content should be excellent enough that customers are compelled to share it.” — Joe Pulizzi
- “The creative process is fueled by divergent thinking — a breaking away from familiar or established ways of seeing and doing.” — The Innovator’s Toolkit, Harvard Business Essentials
- “The only way to win at content marketing is for the reader to say, ‘This was written specially for you’.” — JamieTurner
Great content marketing quotes
- “We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.” — Craig Davis
- “Create something people want to share.” — John Jantsch
- “Above all, you want to create something you’re proud of.” — Richard Branson
- “More content is not better. What’s the worst-case scenario if we slow ourselves down and do some analysis?” — Kristina Halvorson
- “What helps people, helps business.” — Leo Burnett
- “It’s not the best content that wins. It’s the best promoted content that wins.” — Andy Crestodina
- “When we create something, we think, ‘Will our customers thank us for this?” — Ann Handley
- Storytelling is the most powerful way to put ideas into the world today.” — Robert McKee
- “Don’t think of pitching. Think of offering… The offer is better than a pitch.” Sonia Simone
Great content learning
- “Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” Orson Welles
- “At its very core, marketing is storytelling. The best advertising campaigns take us on an emotional journey — appealing to our wants, needs, and desires — while at the same time telling us about a product or service.” — Melinda Partin
- “In the modern world, impactful brand storytelling is about how to look your audience in the eye, digitally.” Amelia Veale, Narrative Marketing
- “Good stories surprise us. They make us think and feel. They stick in our minds and help us remember ideas and concepts in a way that a PowerPoint crammed with bar graphs never can.” – Joe Lazauskas and Shane Snow, The Storytelling Edge
- “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” — Beth Comstock
- “Sometimes reality is too complex. Stories give it form.” — Jean Luc Godard, Director
- “And do you know what is the most-often missing ingredient in a sales message? It’s the sales message that doesn’t tell an interesting story. Storytelling … good storytelling … is a vital component of a marketing campaign.” — Gary Halbert, Author
- “Everything should be made as simple as possible, bit not one bit simpler.” Albert Einstein
Your thoughts on writing valuable expert-worthy content
Do you need help with your writerpreneurship success?
“The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing.” — Carrie Wilkerson
See how we’ll have to help your brand stand out when you start your writing journey with us.
Ready to study how to write super great content?
Thanks for reading how to develop, curate and write crushing content that your audience loves!
What do you need help with right away?
- The number 1 way to work with us got easier [Leapfrog your leading brand to rank up and reach the next level faster]
- How best top sites featured our business website with the ultimate off-page SEO techniques that you to can implement
- 137 Great Business Strategy Quotes for Entrepreneurs Inspire You To Be a Better Strategy Execution Ninja
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to leave your comment below. We’ll get straight back to you!
If you enjoyed this blog, follow us on Twitter now and Instagram at thextraordinarionly for xtreme social media engagement and massive exposure to your digital signature because that is why you are writing. Meet other creators of content and grow by hopping in to ThExtraordinariOnly budding rock stars business club today.
Don’t forget to pin and loop with us instantly for more helpful tips and insight. It is the reason we are TOP 100 small business blogs, websites, and influencers from 2019.
You’ll love to read
- Why Social Media Can Be Used For Good Outcomes -Undeniable Successful Impact and Influence of Good Social Media in Social Causes
- The Organizational Communication Perspective That Matters – Does Mindful Flow of Information Coexist In Your Organizations?
- Link Party 296 Valuable Winsome Working Websites Boosted Businesses Quickly (Googleability)
- Why you should not miss out on benefits galore from top-notch traffic jam weekend link party 306
- 43 Best lifestyle blogs to read: Prime blogs you should follow (Not what you think)
- 9 Effective and Inexpensive Marketing Ideas Run Successful Kick-ass Campaigns with a Punch
- Gimme More Organic Followers Delighted When They View My Content and Can’t Wait to Share It [11 Ways]
***We would like to note that this post and most posts on our blog may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something that has an affiliate link, we will get a commission from it. Not all items recommended on our site are affiliate links. We only recommend items that we have used and tried. These items have brought us much success and we highly recommend them to you in order to be successful. The opinions on this page are our own and we don’t receive additional bonuses for positive reviews. Thank you for your trust!