Ways to win friends and influence people makes you happy, healthy, and wealthy
How do you get to draw friends and influence other people beyond 2022? If you are the average of the five people you associate with most according to Jim Rohn, it therefore matters how we get friends and influence others.
Our friends influence us powerfully and subtly simultaneously, and that influence can be positive or negative. Are you supportive, kind, reliable, enthusiastic, and a good active listener?
- Best way to make friends and influence people
- Win and influence others via link party 341
Best way to make friends and influence people
Dale Carnegie write, “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
How do you win friends influence? Because names are the sweetest and most important sound in any language, practice principle 3 with sincerity.
Next time you meet someone new, make a sincere effort to remember their name. Repeat their name several times and try to associate it in your mind with their features or expression, or something you’ve learned about them. If it is an uncommon name, ask them to repeat it or spell it for you.
Criticism is futile because it puts a person on the defensive and usually makes them strive to justify themselves. Dale Carnegie #winfriends #thextraordinarionly #peoplematter #influencepeople Click To Tweet
If you want a summary of Dale Carnegie’s ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People,’ find some links below.
This is not a win friends influence people summary, but a portion that stood out and glared right at my face.
A pleasing personality helps you win friends and influence people. Add character to that formula, and keep those friends and maintain that influence. — Zig Ziglar #thextraordinarionly #leadershipdevelopment Click To Tweet
10 surprising Carnegie’s powerful ways to form friends and influence people
Do you have an innate desire to build friendships and influence people?
Changing your or other people minds and behaviors is hard but you can get the most out of Carnegie’s advise.
Can you see things from the other persons point of view? The following ways to gain friends and influence other for a happier, healthier, and wealthier household are actionable principles that show your good character.
Do you agree?
1. Do you give your husband complete freedom in his business affairs, and do you refrain from criticizing his associates, his choice of a secretary, or the hours he keeps?
2. Do you try your best to make your home interesting and attractive?
3. Do you vary the household menu so that he never quite knows what to expect when he sits down to the table?
4. Do you have an intelligent grasp of your husband’s business so you can discuss it with him helpfully?
5. Can you meet financial reverses bravely, cheerfully, without criticizing your husband for his mistakes or comparing him unfavourably with more successful men?
6. Do you make a special effort to get along amiably with his mother or other relatives?
7. Do you dress with an eye for your husband’s likes and dislikes in colour and style?
8. Do you compromise little differences of opinion in the interest of harmony?
9. Do you make an effort to learn games your husband likes, so you can share his leisure hours?
10. Do you keep track of the day’s news, the new books, and new ideas, so you can hold your husband’s intellectual interest?”
— Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People
What is your opinion, considering ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People,’ the famous confidence-boosting book ever published by Dale Breckenridge Carnegie (originally Carnagey), with over 16 million copies sold worldwide, was first published in 1936?
How do you get ready to win friends and influence other people?
Have an open mind and share with us in the comments section below.
Tweet top quotes on friends and influence
A make believe life doesn’t win friends and influence people. It bores the crap out of those living the dream. — Melody Carstairs #validateyourself #thextraordinarionly #createyourownlane Click To Tweet
Win and influence others via link party 341
WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINK PARTY 341
Upload your old online posts and more on Traffic Jam Weekend!
Link up your content, connect with others, and learn something with us.
The bloggers bringing this fabulous party to you:
If you would like to become a permanent or guest co-host for this link party, complete this short form.
These are the featured posts from Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party #340…
Marsha chose It’s Not Pie & #SpreadTheKindness Link Up #291 from Shelbee on the Edge. “Shelbee frequently writes thought provoking posts. At first glance, this post appears to be about her tee (and it is), but the gist of her post is that equal rights for all doesn’t take away from anyone else’s rights. In other words, ‘It’s not pie.’”
Kimberly chose 8 Things To Consider When Building Your Own Cinema Room from Sims Life Blog. “I would LOVE to have a cinema room in my home. Great post on how to go about getting started.”
The post with the most views was Last Thrift Shop in August from Thrifting Wonderland.Thank you featured bloggers for sharing! Your posts will be pinned to the Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party Pinterest board. Please right-click the special Traffic Jam Weekend featured button below, copy the image address URL, and display on your blog.
- Right-click the Traffic Jam Weekend button below, copy the image address URL, and display on your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below
- Take some time and comment on the other posts displayed
- Create some traffic jam for the hosts of this party
- Share this party on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend
How to get the most out of this link party
Visit the featured posts and newly uploaded ones.
👉 Engaging with the bloggers, authors, influencers, and business owners on their socials
✈ Pinning up blog post pins from the sites directly to your most relevant Pinterest boards
✍ Being your authentic self, leaving a notable comment on a blog post resonates with you or how helpful it is. Mention something that stood out.
👣 Taking a step further subscribe on a blogger’s posts or feed with your most accurate email address not to miss on future updates
🙃 Buying the valuable good, products, and services of these creatives.
Enjoy gathering knowledge and information? Here’s a short list of helpful summaries of the over 200 pages How to Win Friends and Influence People book. Consider looking into them to guide you in studying when you purchase your own copy.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People [Book Summary] by HubSpot
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Book Analysis
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: The Basics by Shortform
- Here’s What It Really Takes to Create a Successful Online Business Venture as Newbie – Inexhaustible Internet Marketing Niche of the 1 Percent
- The Only Organizational Communication Perspective That Matters – Does Mindful Flow of Information Coexist In Your Organizations?
- Help! +17 Wise ways to ask for help effectively and get it because it improves your EQ and PQ [Link party 322]
How can we help you?
Do you question how you win friends and influence others? Become a part of our social network and reach out.
Share the friends and influence blog post
What is your trick to ensure only great friends and influence of other people follows you effortlessly?