Why Writing Scintillating and Sophisticated Words is NOT the Only Breathtaking Blogging Experience To Strive For
When varying degrees of skills, interests, and experiences for successful blogging are tested by amazing, yet intimidating, but active and continuous activity from the onset – for a new blogger, starting a blog may be discouraging.
Ask any blogger and they will tell you how – upon hitting publish of their first blog post, the exciting thought of people going to read and share that post was beautiful beyond description.
Is the success and prosperity of a blogger just about sharing their marvelous experiences using emotional words?
How do you gain a wonderful experience when running a blog in a niche that you are passionate and knowledgeable about (or so you think)?
Success for a blogger has nothing to do with winning or losing
+9 Factors to Consider When Starting Out Blogging – Even if You Have No Experience
There are so many factors to consider when starting out.
- Which is the best guide to follow to start a blog?
- Where can I find the best blog writing examples?
- Are you writing out of the demand of your loyal audience?
- Are you writing for profit?
- How do you create an engaging blog experience?
- How many blogs do you post and how frequently?
- What blog niche do you pick to focus on?
- Which is the best blogging platform when starting out?
- Do you share your expertise, breaking news, controversy, gossip or whatever’s on your mind?
- What type of useful content do you choose to create?
- What niches should you avoid when starting out?
- Once you gain experience you start sharing, how to succeed, effective blogging strategies, what you have tried, what works, dos and don’ts, etc, … then?
- Can you diversify with different blogs or do you amalgamate to one blog using your unique voice and tone?
- How do you make money blogging? Do you start with affiliate marketing?
(Can you add more examples to this list?)
Asking Yourself the Question, “Is Blogging Worth It?”
Prosperity about self but success is about others
A blogging experience is much like investing, with a lot of highs and lows that call for perseverance. I do not need to repeat to you how starting a blog is a lot of hard work.
This is not a typical blog post about beginner blogger mistakes to avoid in 2020 or 2021 and beyond. There are phenomenal blogger blogs with helpful FREE step-by-step blogger download PDF guides and resources that you can always refer to – not to mention blogger job portal templates.
I share my personal experience of why I blog the way I blog.
Your talents are unique. Do not waste time scouring the Internet while procrastinating about starting your blog.
To build your brand and improve your business from a blogging experience is joyous – as you navigate all the hurdles helter and skelter.
Let’s see if you can grasp the fastest and shortest route to starting your blog today.
By the end of this blog post, you will able to answer the questions, “is blogging worth it?” and “is blogging a rewarding experience?’
How to Gain Top Class Blogging Experience
What is a successful blogging experience?
It is when you get up every day and do what you love, repeatedly happily, and successfully.
We are not talking about perfect blog posts here. No, rather how to maximize your innate strengths to find success and fulfillment as a blogger.
Fathom Your Blog’s Plan From A Newbie to a Sought After Expert
Start by doing a self-awareness evaluation.
- Are you mature?
- What opportunities are right in front of you?
- Who do you surround yourself with?
- Are you able to take up a sponsored post assignment right away?
- Do you love a particular blogging task or do you prefer being responsible for other people’s work other than your own work?
Self-awareness is the reveals how your attitude improves or productivity increases.
If you jot this down, it will not take you more than 30 minutes.
Then take action.
Next, ponder the consequences of your action as you strive to learn consistently.
I got started with my first blog post as a ghostwriter. Thus, my plan was fairly simple – I was going to learn all I could, as fast as I could so as to start a blog that I could claim ownership before the close of the curtains of the year 2018.
Aww! What if You Find Blogging Difficult?
Are you willing to devote time to learning better blogger success strategies?
To practice blogging to perfection, start from your natural talents. Put your skills, knowledge, experiences, and self-awareness to work.
Here are 7 ways to start you right away
1. Network with supporters using social media to follow you because influencer collaborative economy models are a big win for businesses today
2. Strategize how to succeed in blogging by sharing your personal stories
3. Master persuasive writing to woo prospects to take action with different call to action examples with each blog post
4. Cultivate selling skills so that you know how to:
- Ask the right questions
- Describe products and services
- Push a qualified prospect to commit at the right time, the exact right way, and
- Manage customer experiences
Do not fall into the trap of trying to acquire much knowledge and many skills at the same time to be an all-rounded blogger. This is the trap of damage control.
Measure Your Blogging Experience Performance Level
For the world-class performance level of a successful blogger, build on your blog around your areas of greatest potential and you will never struggle as a blogger.
How do you achieve this business strategy?
Ask yourself these simple questions.
- What do you excel at?
- What are you brilliant at?
- What drives your internal need for achievement?
- Do you set challenging goals that motivate you to surpass them?
- Are you conceptual or analytical?
- Do you reveal the best in you?
- Can your story tell in a simple message perfectly delivered, flawless and sublime?
- When you tell a joke with timing and flare, does it evoke the question, ‘how did he/she do that?’
- Is your writing focused and intriguing?
If you still cannot answer any of these questions accurately, do not worry. The blogger who always keeps their words genuine, and is true to their perspective and passion does not compromise their values with their writing.
Hone your talents. Practicing and learn knowledge and skills that complement your strengths.
Who Does Not Have Blogging Knowledge? (Myth)
Knowledge is what gets you into your game.
Where does knowledge come from?
- What are your experiences? Are they practical?
- Who is your audience? Are they listening or watching your content?
- What are your values? Do you have to change them to offer your readers hope of redemption?
As a blogger, you can change your life so that your practical personal experiences can benefit your loyal audience.
Let’s say that you are grappling with the weight of a mounting pile of financial debt. Despite all the pitfalls of blogging along the way, you use your blog as a tool to help others with your triumphant experience and journey.
Even if it is a small win. That is a choice every writer has to make as you share your from your strength and when you change your values, e.g., from debt to how to be debt-free.
What Depth of Blogging Skills and Talents Are Prerequisite for A Rewarding Experience?
Avoid trial and error by all means but incorporate best discoveries from best performers, thought leaders, experts, and trendsetters.
Your skill is most valuable when you combine it with this social business strategy and your genuine talent.
The focus when starting ThExtraordinariOnly was answering questions from social media interaction – because one of my strong skills is relating with people – even if they are different.
Struggle no more as a blogger.
Find Your Infinite Talent
- Investigate what you yearn
- Can you learn it rapidly?
- Do you find satisfaction?
- What is your spontaneous reaction?
Your talent helps to answer the question of how to pick or choose a blog niche. Today, I have gained experience that gives me the pass to now blog in the blogging niche and growth hacking strategies using creative content marketing strategies.
There you have it.
My Experience with Blogging
Blogging is hence a rewarding experience.
Gloating about my blogging experience, triumphs, disappointments, and the joy of working within the startup, small business, and self-publishing for indie authors (nonfiction space) is not the purpose of this blog.
All that information is available when you read other blogs on this website.
I have seen winsome working influencer marketing relationships that have grown through my mark on the Internet.
Scaling a business, a tremendous growth as a blogger, being picked as a United Nations Global Juror of the Entrepreneurs Awards, a Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Champion, European Women Association (EWA), and recognition as a top global 50 women in tech are just a few highlights of my blogging journey.
ThExtraordinariOnly blog is also ranked top 100 small business blogs, websites, and influencers to follow on the Internet.
I get picked out from the Internet out of the continuous online positive action, engagement, activity, participation, comments, and update of blog posts.
I am now studying for a Google digital marketing certification alongside finalizing my personal studies in the security niche.
Are you now ready to lay the foundation for starting a thriving blog?
Look inward to your super powerful strengths.
You have the answers to thrive, scale and succeed from blogging.
This post is made possible by Intellifluence, “the largest warm contact influencer marketing network”