How to avoid bamboozling blog titles examples for business
What examples of blog titles should you may use when creating a compelling title? Combining ideas to writing creative, eye-catching blog post titles examples that work IS NOT complicated.
“What really decides consumers to buy or not to buy is the content of your advertising, not its form.” — David Ogilvy
The copywriting process of curating blog titles examples
First, learn about your readers from Google Search Console. You will write and formulate outstanding blog titles examples when you match the psychological factors that influence people’s decision like buying or following a recommendation to the content you curate.
Secondly, sharp and direct statements that communicate clearly can break or make your blogging efforts if you are not writing for your users first.
Finally, how best can you paraphrase the most well-known and used copywriting formula, Problem-Agitate-Solution (PAS)?
“Advertising is salesmanship mass-produced. No one would bother to use advertising if he could talk to all his prospects face-to-face. But he can't.” — Morris Hite
Now click to tweet!
“Advertising is salesmanship mass-produced. No one would bother to use advertising if he could talk to all his prospects face-to-face. But he can’t.” — Morris Hite #blottitles #copywriting #thextraordinarionly Click To Tweet
According to Dr. Eric Whitman’s Cashvertising, to pass the test of exceptional blog titles examples, they have to meet your audience’s fundamental and learned desires.
The eight fundamental desires of a human being are:
- Survival, enjoyment of life, life extension
- Enjoyment of food and beverages
- Freedom from fear, pain, and danger
- Sexual companionship
- Comfortable living conditions
- To be superior, winning, keeping up with the Joneses
- Care and protection of loved ones
- Social approval
The nine learned desires that we are not born with, but taught by society are:
- To be informed
- Cleanliness of body and surroundings
- Expression of beauty and style
How best can you sum up a key value proposition of your blog in a few succinct words in the blog titles? The goal of highest performing blog post title examples is increasing your reach and getting more clicks for higher revenue, but remember that Google is measuring your engagement rate. Back your headline with your super helpful content for your readers.
11 intriguing blog title examples
“A good advertisement is one which sells the product without drawing attention to itself.” — David Ogilv
Bloggers, want to be more productive? ” Check out these 11 instant blog titles productivity boosters:
- “How to write a great blog post in just 10 minutes”
- “5 easy ways to get more ideas for your blog posts”
- “The 3 best tools for creating stunning visuals for your blog posts”
- “How to use social media to boost your blogging productivity”
- “8 tips for creating content that will engage your readers”
- “How to overcome writer’s block and create amazing content every time!”
- ” 5 simple tips for improving your writing skills”
- ” How to stay motivated when blogging gets tough!”
- ” The best way to find new readers and keep them coming back!”
- ” How much work goes into publishing a successful blog post?”
- ” Why you should start a blog (and how it can change your life!)”
Next proceed to link party 338 and upload your posts
WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINK PARTY #338
Upload your old online posts and more on Traffic Jam Weekend!
Link up your content, connect with others, and learn something with us.
If you would like to become a permanent or guest co-host for this link party, complete this short form.
These are the featured posts from Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party #337…
Kimberly chose Affordable Fall Ideas That Anyone Can Do from Decorative Inspirations. “Every year, I tell myself that I will decorate for the fall season. Thanks to this post, I may actually do it this year.”
Marsha chose No Compromise from A Sacred Balance. “I actually am trying to figure out how to subscribe to Jennifer’s blog because she writes powerful words! In this post, she writes about not compromising when it comes to her children only to find her children feel the same way about her. I am still blown away by this!”
Hazlo chose Eco Living Guide from ASEQ-EHAQ. “We are exposed to chemicals right from our living rooms, to the food we eat, all round, no matter where we are in the world.” This post also had the most views.
Thank you featured bloggers for sharing! Your posts will be pinned to the Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party Pinterest board. Please right-click the special Traffic Jam Weekend featured button below, copy the image address URL, and display on your blog.
- Right-click the Traffic Jam Weekend button below, copy the image address URL, and display on your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below
- Take some time and comment on the other posts displayed
- Create some traffic jam for the hosts of this party
- Share this party on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend
Enjoy these informative posts
- Here is a Way To Draw In Quality Traffic to Your Website When You Use Monday Blog Club – Share Your Blogs To Attract More Eyeballs for Higher Lead Conversion
- Why Love Little-known Link Party Sparkle with Monday Blog Club PII2 of Positivity, Impact, and Influence Works for Website OwnersHow +9 top best sites featured top 100 small business site like experts [7 ultimate off-page SEO techniques that you too can implement ASAP]
- Bold Bloggers link up with ThExtraordinariOnly traffic jam weekend link party 305 for seasoned and unseasoned content creators
Can we help?